Author Topic: Valve files trademark for Portal 3 and not Half Life 3?  (Read 9698 times)

I wanna play the Half-Life series but I can't afford them :(
use a lemonade stand

yeah valve never released easter eggs or hidden things.

that's been the fun joke on the net.
I mean you can find 3's all over any image anywhere on the net Lol.

but just like the mlp craze. many more didn't get the joke and thought it was real. and dragged it way to far -.-
you just can't have fun without the desperately trendy people joining in and ruining it.

Almost everything with a "Half life 3" easter egg is just people who are going crazy and are trying to believe that they are actually making the game, its become a joke...
So why are you getting mad at valve for literally doing nothing to insinuate for HL3 except for now, now that theres legitimate proof?

Almost everything with a "Half life 3" easter egg is just people who are going crazy and are trying to believe that they are actually making the game, its become a joke...
So why are you getting mad at valve for literally doing nothing to insinuate for HL3 except for now, now that theres legitimate proof?
There have been "Oh, Valve just registered a domain for "Halflife3.com" and other stuff like that before that could count as "Solid proof", but nothing has ever actually happened.

Besides, let me be so pessimistic about it. If the game actually does come out you can just laugh in my face.

The Gamer side of Jesse Pinkman

the whole everything is a lie :c
"Oh please Tonkka, don't be so pessimistic, we have legitimate proof that it's coming"

Half life 3 will never come out. It has been a bit too long for that to happen and the half life series has been pretty much forgotten. If Half life 3 is coming some day, they will first release an HD remake of the first games to remind the general public of the game's existence.

Hey-Hey guys

Maybe Portal 3 might be a cross between games

ifitevergetsreleased

And apparently, "Portal 3" trademark got filed and comfirmed as officially from Valve
This pisses me off.
Portal doesn't need another sequel because, unless they can find an absolutely fantastic way to continue the story following Portal 2's excellent closure, they're going to end up making a really fun game with a half assed (excuse the pun) story line.

Also, I swear Valve are just looking for new ways to delay The Precious Game

This pisses me off.
Portal doesn't need another sequel because, unless they can find an absolutely fantastic way to continue the story following Portal 2's excellent closure, they're going to end up making a really fun game with a half assed (excuse the pun) story line.

Also, I swear Valve are just looking for new ways to delay The Precious Game
I remember seeing in a video, gaben saying that the reason HL3 was taking so long is because they're trying to give it good motion controls. I could be wrong though.

Most likely fake because you don't need to trademark a sequel.  Also from their Jira tracker there wasn't even a team for it.

This pisses me off.

Think of it like this:

Back when Portal 2 came out, Jonathan Coulton outright said he'd gladly create a new song should another game in the series be produced.

To this respect, they already have someone to create iconic, awesome music. Then, they still have at least most of the original teams, correct? The games were fun to play with and is just one example of what might be a good title for their Steam Machines...

Of course, if this is at all reality.