Author Topic: Aoki - Distributing CityRPG with a backdoor, Super admin on all servers using it  (Read 32768 times)

Wtf? I havn't read the entire topic, but what I am gathering is that Aoki's ID was revoked previous to this? and he is claiming he forgot to remove a function when it has HIS ID set to it.

http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=7395

last used October 2nd, this guy is so full of stuff.

Altho that link does contain a backdoor, he probably re pasted his ID into it and gave it out.

I didn't add the backdoor, and you obviously didn't read the thread, I was already banned, and had my BLID_7395 revoked.
Aoki may I say that you're not better than me and I'm not better than you?

Wtf? I havn't read the entire topic, but what I am gathering is that Aoki's ID was revoked previous to this? and he is claiming he forgot to remove a function when it has HIS ID set to it.

http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=7395

last used October 2nd, this guy is so full of stuff.
Wait what's the significance of that? It says at 1 AM, that's about when he was revoked. It wasn't revoked previously. You should read the thread or at least skim his posts, though, it's pretty good.

Aoki may I say that you're not better than me and I'm not better than you?
Ouch, you don't gotta be so hard on yourself.

Wait what's the significance of that? It says at 1 AM, that's about when he was revoked. It wasn't revoked previously. You should read the thread or at least skim his posts, though, it's pretty good.
Ouch, you don't gotta be so hard on yourself.
im cereal i not good at evryting in der wurld

Actually that explaijs a lot because when I was on my friends server my friend was hosting with aoki's refurbished mod. And I saw aoki with a red name tag and so I hit him and got wanted ;-; oooo then when I hit him he told me it was pink and he found out how to change his name tag in every game o.o.  yea... that was before I saw this thread...

Thought aoki was cool at first D : , but he let it go to his head :p, but then again idc about outpaft bc he hates me for making a city rpg he told me that I needed to be original ... lol

Actually that explaijs a lot because when I was on my friends server my friend was hosting with aoki's refurbished mod. And I saw aoki with a red name tag and so I hit him and got wanted ;-; oooo then when I hit him he told me it was pink and he found out how to change his name tag in every game o.o.  yea... that was before I saw this thread...

Thought aoki was cool at first D : , but he let it go to his head :p, but then again idc about outpaft bc he hates me for making a city rpg he told me that I needed to be original ... lol
what the hell did I just read

what the hell did I just read
you where reading blockland research

Your fault for stealing his build and using it as your own.
(For those wondering, Chewbacca stole Outpact's build)

Your fault for stealing his build and using it as your own.
(For those wondering, Chewbacca stole Outpact's build)

nut uhhhhhh i totally changed it if you havent been to my server already

nut uhhhhhh i totally changed it if you havent been to my server already
lol you're cute but stop

I Thought aoki was cool at first D : , but he let it go to his head :p, but then again idc about outpaft bc he hates me for making a city rpg he told me that I needed to be original ... lol

-snip-
Why did you repost what you said just a few posts ago? Was that really needed?

Why did you repost what you said just a few posts ago? Was that really needed?

actually i didnt really do that o-o for real um... yea...