Aoki - Distributing CityRPG with a backdoor, Super admin on all servers using it

Author Topic: Aoki - Distributing CityRPG with a backdoor, Super admin on all servers using it  (Read 32529 times)

so he starts off claiming he wants to help the server, and now he's claiming it was an accident?
yeah, you're an idiot, aoki.

So, would anyone mind informing Outpact with this problem?
Aoki's banned and deadmined.

guys use loving logic download the "back door" enabled mod replace the code with a friends id host it, clear your admin list, and see if he gets super

guys use loving logic download the "back door" enabled mod replace the code with a friends id host it, clear your admin list, and see if he gets super
or you can just read the code and KNOW what would happen

or you can just read the code and KNOW what would happen
or you can stop being loving thick and see if aoki is right and it doesnt work anymore

Got some sleep,
what did i miss

or you can stop being loving thick and see if aoki is right and it doesnt work anymore
He still didn't remove the backdoor.

Got some sleep,
what did i miss
Go read it; it's pretty juicy throughout.

He still didn't remove the backdoor.
He was actually right, the backdoor did not work, since Badspot intentionally broke that command by name way back when IBan did that. Still, he changed his story so much that we can assume malicious intent, so despite it not working, the ban was still pretty justified.

Got some sleep,
what did i miss

Reading threads is hard.

1. Aoiki made a backdoor
2. Aoiki posts about how it's not a backdoor and OP knows nothing about torque
3. Aoiki gets key revoked
4. Aoiki makes this face -.-

Reading threads is hard.

1. Aoiki made a backdoor
2. Aoiki posts about how it's not a backdoor and OP knows nothing about torque
3. Aoiki gets key revoked
Aoiki lel

he bought a key to avoid a 1 week ban? That's sad lol
That was his 2nd ban. His first ban was back in 2012: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=215908.msg6138795#msg6138795

Isn't the 2nd ban always a perm ban?

actually -_-

which doesn't look like the mouth is really someone trying to blow a bubble with some bubblegum but doing badly