Author Topic: Aoki - Distributing CityRPG with a backdoor, Super admin on all servers using it  (Read 32400 times)

Ok, I'm not done, what in the forget is ID Not Found?
key revoked son

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=2856.0

In no way did I break any forum rule, again I demand that this be sorted out.

Ok, I'm done. goodbye.
neat!
Coutl told me you did, and that it was because you hated me.
so couatl is probably your partner in crime

I payed money for this game, and I absolutly did not distribute malicious add-ons, I demand to be un-baned right now.

Was this post seriously a thing that my eyes just saw? Because my brain doesn't believe them right now.

User was banned for this post
Ok, I'm not done, what in the forget is ID Not Found?
Motherloving called it 2x combo.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=40738.0

In no way does this show signs of being a bad add-on.

Sorry Aoki but Badspot = Bossman

i think badspot actually has it on record that he can just revoke your key whenever he damn well pleases

of course that would be really bad for business if he just invoked that whenever so he just does it when people stuff all over his game

i think badspot actually has it on record that he can just revoke your key whenever he damn well pleases

of course that would be really bad for business if he just invoked that whenever so he just does it when people stuff all over his game

-_-

of course it's your fault here for intentionally hiding forgetin backdoors

and don't give me any of that "i need it to debug it when it breaks" or "i made the mod so i can do whatever i want" bullstuff you're obviously just doing it for control

of course it's your fault here for intentionally hiding forgetin backdoors

and don't give me any of that "i need it to debug it when it breaks" or "i made the mod so i can do whatever i want" bullstuff you're obviously just doing it for control

This is the Badspot theory you just posted. I didn't loving make the mod or the loving back door.

why was your ID specifically in the backdoor then

are you seriously implying you've been framed