Author Topic: Aoki - Distributing CityRPG with a backdoor, Super admin on all servers using it  (Read 32505 times)

Bullstuff. I would post evidence. It's a good way of proving something.

ugh, whatever. this was after he muted me to ruin game play.

Tbh, I really want this guy to get banned so I can masturbate go to bed. He'll just keep responding with the same shallow lies and guard it with his life.
You don't want Destroyer here to destroy you with words
Oh yeah. As soon as Destroyer comes back to the forums to tell you how you done forgeted up, you know you really bricked your rep here.

I've hated it ever since someone (visolator) banned everyone from my FreeBuild with the ban reason (Ban, richards).

I don't need eval to do that. I just need admin and thirty minutes alone with the server. What's your point?

Also, I host a server on a virtual machine. To get to the server console takes roughly fifty seconds - 5 seconds to start up Only Shortcut, another 40 for the vSphere client to load, 5 to open the virtual machine and focus the Blockland window. In that same amount of time, I could have already finished the same line of code. Not to mention that I can't copy-paste into the vSphere machine because VM tools won't install properly for some reason.

Yes, eval is abusive. Yes, eval is horribly powerful. Yes, eval can give you cancer. No, this doesn't happen if you know who to give it to and who not to give it to. Eval is a tool, like a gun, a hammer, or the overgrown calculator you're using to read this post. The wielder, not the tool, decides whether the tool is a benign or malign force.

Tbh, I really want this guy to get banned so I can masturbate go to bed. He'll just keep responding with the same shallow lies and guard it with his life.Oh yeah. As soon as Destroyer comes back to the forums to tell you how you done forgeted up, you know you really bricked your rep here.
Are you talking to me?

Tbh, I really want this guy to get banned so I can masturbate go to bed. He'll just keep responding with the same shallow lies and guard it with his life.

I absolutely will, defending myself is something I do. If you would have just let this entire thing pass, we could have all avoided this, I mean, come on.

Eval is a stupid add-on, I've hated it ever since someone (visolator) banned everyone from my FreeBuild with the ban reason (Ban, richards).
Since when did I ever "banned everyone" from your server? I never even went to it.

Since when did I ever "banned everyone" from your server? I never even went to it.

Coutl told me you did, and that it was because you hated me.

ugh, whatever. this was after he muted me to ruin game play.

how exactly does this prove anything

but it's funny :')

how exactly does this prove anything

but it's funny :')

Agreed.

Ok, I'm done. goodbye.

Coutl told me you did, and that it was because you hated me.
What words cannot convey is the deep groan I groaned as I pulled together a coherent chain of events.
I'm prrrooobably wrong here, but leeet me guess. Did this "Coutl" have eval access himself?

'Cause if he did, then he could have easily framed Viso for any number of bans.

Ok, I'm not done, what in the forget is ID Not Found?

I payed money for this game, and I absolutly did not distribute malicious add-ons, I demand to be un-baned right now.

Ok, I'm not done, what in the forget is ID Not Found?

In what context? Were you trying to use your (most likely now deactivated) key? Cause it's most likely now deactivated.