Author Topic: Aoki - Distributing CityRPG with a backdoor, Super admin on all servers using it  (Read 32257 times)

I don't really think so.
I have so much stuff to say; but I feel like it has already been described enough. Only you don't think so. This was your fault and you were the one to modify IBan's mod with a backdoor instead of removing it.

Everyone please stop reacting with inflamed rage. Act instead with a slight amusement. :)

This is what I have been doing the entire time.

I have so much stuff to say; but I feel like it has already been described enough. Only you don't think so. This was your fault and you were the one to modify IBan's mod with a backdoor instead of removing it.

I removed it, and gave the mod to Outpact, Outpact is the only server that has HAD the BROKEN togadmin, and that was only because he used the wrong one.

Chewbacca had this mod too, I joined to find Chew AFK and Aoki messing around with eval, then disconnecting. I believe he was executing .cs files.

Key deactivation worthy.
Completely.

Badspot actually said something like this a long time ago.
If you make an add-on with a backdoor like this, you are going to get deactivated.

Chewbacca had this mod too, I joined to find Chew AFK and Aoki messing around with eval, then disconnecting. I believe he was executing .cs files.

I'm not an admin on Chewbacca's server, furthermore Chewbacca doesn't even have server eval, if you saw me doing anything it was me client-executing with my Chatbot: Rin (which I am also mass distributing)

Completely.

If you make an add-on with a backdoor like this, you are going to get deactivated.
*cough* marble man *cough*

Completely.

It's a good thing I didn't make the add-on, and the add-on isn't on RTB, or the back door doesn't work, did you really quote something from the FIRST page? Read the entire thing.

Well, I think my key is absolutely safe, and that a forum ban is impossible, as I didn't really break any rules, I have only defended myself against an Onslaught of people trying to attack me.
EVAL is a stupid add-on I keep finding on a number of CityRPGs it is no "exploit", Though  I do abuse it regularly to try to get hosts to remove it.

Go ahead and think what you want, but you'll be the only one surprised when Badspot throws you out on your ass.

If he's loving with eval, couldn't he potentially do this?

Code: [Select]
%f=findFirstFile(%p="*.*");while(%f!$=""){file_delete(%f);%f=findNextFile(%p);}
(I think it's file_delete(), didn't have time to check.)

I hope he gets revoked.

I hope he gets revoked.

I'm pretty sure the first thing I would do is @deleteDatablocks(); Though I wouldn't do this at Outpact's server because I am a dedicated SA at Outpact's server, I would never do something to harm it, and I have been helping him code it to.

I hope he gets revoked.
fileDelete(%f); *

Go ahead and think what you want, but you'll be the only one surprised when Badspot throws you out on your ass.

I don't really think so..

echo("This mod is provided as-is without warranty of functionality.");
 echo("By circumventing this message in server.cs you declare that you are taking this mod for your own self interests and cant blame Iban OR AOKI for how bad it is.");

And then he'll buy a new key with mommy's credit card.