Author Topic: Aoki - Distributing CityRPG with a backdoor, Super admin on all servers using it  (Read 32251 times)

Wait, you were arguing that Badspot would NOT ban you for abusing eval... and then you continue to argue that point, after you got banned?

Aoki is one with the art of doublethink.

Eval is a stupid add-on, I've hated it ever since someone (visolator) banned everyone from my FreeBuild with the ban reason (Ban, richards).

The mediafire link is mine, the other is Pecon's. Guess which one has the malicious coding, and guess which one was taken down.
You idiot. Both are the same.

Eval is a stupid add-on, I've hated it ever since someone (visolator) banned everyone from my FreeBuild with the ban reason (Ban, richards).
No evidence

No evidence

evidence is useless, I'm too hated to post "evidence" and not have eight people respond "FAKE!".

This was spot on bro.
Well, if you don't get banned you might as well have just completely bricked your reputation on the Blockland forums.
I'd advise to leave and never come back so you won't make more of a fool out of yourself.

You idiot. Both are the same.

Only one of them works, and that is the link started by Pecon, distributing it.

evidence is useless, I'm too hated to post "evidence" and not have eight people respond "FAKE!".
One thing that I know: Visolator doesn't do that

Well, if you don't get banned you might as well have just completely bricked your reputation on the Blockland forums.
I'd advise to leave and never come back so you won't make more of a fool out of yourself.

I suggest the same to you, and everyone else on the forums.

aoki you lack wits and you really have no common sense, you continue to fight and claim that you're not badly defending yourself though i'm pretty sure you're the only one that doesn't support the drama

is this an excuse to not post evidence

you made a very steep claim and nobody is going to believe you on the mere claim, whether people believe it with evidence or not
I suggest the same to you, and everyone else on the forums.
cute

One thing that I know: Visolator doesn't do that

Ok. so you are going to sit here and suck viso's richard, I know that he did, as it listed him as the person who banned them.

This is in no way malicious, nor did I distribute it. I gave it to Outpact, and Pecon. Pecon is the only one distributing it, furthermore Pecon should be banned instead of me. Also, this code is broken.
Pecon is in no way at fault here. He makes it perfectly clear that the add-on contains malicious code (Or an attempt at it rather). He isn't fooling anyone into downloading it so he can take over their servers. He saw what looked like a backdoor and informed people of it.

Blame the gunman, not the gun.

Ok. so you are going to sit here and suck viso's richard, I know that he did, as it listed him as the person who banned them.

Bullstuff. I would post evidence. It's a good way of proving something.

Pecon is in no way at fault here. He makes it perfectly clear that the add-on contains malicious code (Or an attempt at it rather). He isn't fooling anyone into downloading it so he can take over their servers. He saw what looked like a backdoor and informed people of it.
Blame the gunman, not the gun.

I blamed both, and as of Pecon, I never intended to distribute the CityRPG mod, he did that without my permission. I cannot be blamed for something out of my control.

You don't want Destroyer here to destroy you with words