Author Topic: Aoki - Distributing CityRPG with a backdoor, Super admin on all servers using it  (Read 32248 times)

too weak xD The backdoor isn't a thing it's like me typing..

function AokiisAdminnowBLEH();
(
   MakeAokiAnAdmin();
);

See I can exaggerate metaphors to.
On the off chance a server command that makes you an admin doesn't qualify as a backdoor admin exploit, we still have you on confessing to eval abuse and a subtle admission of trolling. Since you seem obsessed with the defense though, and your skill in "Torgue Script" is far superior to that of Pecon, would you mind explaining exactly why the server command would not work?

Now you're just being a douche. You already admitted to both leaving the backdoor in the CityRPG's code because "it was broken since v20" AND abusing eval "to try to get hosts to remove it". Your argument has no support.
Byebye.

I honestly thought you would have found out sooner. There is no such thing as a working backdoor, even if there was BadSpot would have fixed it, that along with the Server.CS stating that I am blameless should probably lead to this drama being locked, as well as Pecon removing the link to the RPG mod. I seriously cannot believe the stupidity of this drama topic, I mean Iban's togadmin command has been around for nearly forever, and nearly every coder changes it to their own ID.

Wait wait wait, so basically Aoki has been distributing CityRPG things that automatically give him SA on servers running his "Version", and now he is trying to cover himself up with poor excuses?

that is a pretty good summary of current events, yes.

I'm assuming Badspot's either asleep or doing something with his life.
So we might have to put up with Aoki's lies for a bit more. At least until another admin comes in on the scene.

let's change the topic

is the drug city rp as stuff as i expect it to be? i usually operate under the assumption that if anyone goes out of their way to mention 'drugs' in the title they are by default not of any interest

I honestly thought you would have found out sooner. There is no such thing as a working backdoor, even if there was BadSpot would have fixed it, that along with the Server.CS stating that I am blameless should probably lead to this drama being locked, as well as Pecon removing the link to the RPG mod. I seriously cannot believe the stupidity of this drama topic, I mean Iban's togadmin command has been around for nearly forever, and nearly every coder changes it to their own ID.
Is that all you got? That backdoors can't exist because Badspot won't allow it? Idiot. His solution to a backdoor exploit in an add-on is to get rid of the add-on, not hack up his scripting engine to detect when someone wrote a script with malicious intent. Except in this case, there's an even easier way to deal with the exploit. Simply get rid of ID 7395, and the mod becomes safe.

let's change the topic

is the drug city rp as stuff as i expect it to be? i usually operate under the assumption that if anyone goes out of their way to mention 'drugs' in the title they are by default not of any interest

Drug CityRPG is stuff. I tried my best not to use it, but people really liked it, so I asked Xeno to add it to the mod for me. :\

Is that all you got? That backdoors can't exist because Badspot won't allow it? Idiot. His solution to a backdoor exploit in an add-on is to get rid of the add-on, not hack up his scripting engine to detect when someone wrote a script with malicious intent. Except in this case, there's an even easier way to deal with the exploit. Simply get rid of ID 7395, and the mod becomes safe.

So that means if I made a mod with your ID, then you would be banned? Think Jetz! think! and read the server.cs...

can i get feedback from people who aren't actively undermining their own mods

So that means if I made a mod with your ID, then you would be banned? Think Jetz! think! and read the server.cs...
My god, you are stupider than I thought you could be.

not my mod, it's Ibans.

I've never played it but I'd imagine they are filled with kids who have just found out about crack and that and snort sugar infront of their friends to seem "cool"

My god, you are stupider than I thought you could be.

You see that isn't very nice, how about next time you say something that matches the Drama topic instead of just blatantly insulting people.

I've never played it but I'd imagine they are filled with kids who have just found out about crack and that and snort sugar infront of their friends to seem "cool"

That is a very good description, go to Outpact's server and be greeted with a loud "baby baby baby OOH", I even asked him not to host the RPG until I worked out all the bugs. :\