Author Topic: Aoki - Distributing CityRPG with a backdoor, Super admin on all servers using it  (Read 32497 times)

It's not private. It's half-broken and extremely common.

wow, now that Pecon posted a link, I bet it's even more common then.

EVAL is a stupid add-on I keep finding on a number of CityRPGs it is no "exploit", Though  I do abuse it regularly to try to get hosts to remove it.
You just admitted to abusing it.

EVAL is a stupid add-on I keep finding on a number of CityRPGs it is no "exploit", Though  I do abuse it regularly to try to get hosts to remove it.
Eval is extremely useful in the right hands. You abusing it shows that you're obviously not the right hands to be wielding it.

Stop lying Aoki. You put Outpact's ID in the code and you put yourself in. Outpact can barely code. Don't blame it on anyone else, no one would really put your ID in but you. Outpact may have put his ID in, but he wouldn't really do this.

Stop lying Aoki. You put Outpact's ID in the code and you put yourself in. Outpact can barely code. Don't blame it on anyone else, no one would really put your ID in but you. Outpact may have put his ID in, but he wouldn't really do this.

He certainly did, though I understood it as a joke, laughed a little and removed it, I didn't go make an entire drama topic over it, I hope you can see how this ENTIRE thing is merely just a plan to get you to understand the value of laughter and the difference between jokes and reality.

EVAL is a stupid add-on I keep finding on a number of CityRPGs it is no "exploit", Though  I do abuse it regularly to try to get hosts to remove it.
Wow, you're a hero. You know, most of the time people try and prove their innocence when faced with a charge as serious as this, but with all the damning stuff you keep posting, it's almost as if you're in a hurry to get your key deactivated.

How is any of this supposed to be funny?

EVAL is a stupid add-on I keep finding on a number of CityRPGs it is no "exploit", Though  I do abuse it regularly to try to get hosts to remove it.
"I'm just going to keep shooting people because I want guns to get banned!"

"I'm just going to keep shooting people because I want guns to get banned!"

Exactly, see Zanaran2 gets it!

Wow, you're a hero. You know, most of the time people try and prove their innocence when faced with a charge as serious as this, but with all the damning stuff you keep posting, it's almost as if you're in a hurry to get your key deactivated.

well, I'm not really rushing, I just know that Badspot doesn't moniter drama, and that I'm not the one who first wrote the togadmin command, and I'm also not the one who posted the RPG mod, I'm just having fun with the people that post in the Drama section.

Badspot doesn't moniter drama
I'm just having fun with the people that post in the Drama section.
It's like you're asking to get banned.

well, I'm not really rushing, I just know that Badspot doesn't moniter drama, and that I'm not the one who first wrote the togadmin command, and I'm also not the one who posted the RPG mod, I'm just having fun with the people that post in the Drama section.
8:18 PM - Jetz: He really should have shut up lol. Now that he has a post in the topic, someone can report and bring the whole issue to Badspot's attention.
8:21 PM - Pecon7: Pretty much
8:21 PM - Jetz: Gonna report it?
8:22 PM - Pecon7: Not sure. Badspot doesn't seem to like me a whole lot. But I do still have the report privilage...
8:23 PM - Jetz: Report it for "Confessed to backdoor admin exploit" and I guarantee you he'll go down in flames pretty fast.
8:23 PM - Pecon7: Lol
8:23 PM - Pecon7: Alright

Uh, you are very mistaken if you don't think Badspot patrols Drama.

too weak xD The backdoor isn't a thing it's like me typing..

function AokiisAdminnowBLEH();
(
   MakeAokiAnAdmin();
);

See I can exaggerate metaphors to.

Now you're just being a douche. You already admitted to both leaving the backdoor in the CityRPG's code because "it was broken since v20" AND abusing eval "to try to get hosts to remove it". Your argument has no support.
Byebye.