Author Topic: Aoki - Distributing CityRPG with a backdoor, Super admin on all servers using it  (Read 32621 times)

That was his 2nd ban. His first ban was back in 2012: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=215908.msg6138795#msg6138795

Isn't the 2nd ban always a perm ban?
I'm pretty sure Badspot wouldn't perm ban Sentry. He hasn't done anything worthy of a perm ban. :(

I used to have respect for you Aoki, after reading all this I realize in the end you cannot admit what you have done and be a man about it. I am sure that might see a way to get you unbanned but you took the girl way out and made it worse for yourself. In conclusion lol gg and Rip.

you took the girl way out

are you implying that girls are sneaky and underhanded???

I think he still has playground mentality..

Yes, GIrls are devious liars and will do anything to hide the truth when theyre caught cheating.

Yes, GIrls are devious liars and will do anything to hide the truth when theyre caught cheating.
Way to make yourself look like an utter nob

Outpact wanted me to post this.

Outpact wanted me to post this.

Hm that's ironic, as I can't play either. You imply that it was me who made your

Hm that's ironic, as I can't play either. You imply that it was me who made your
You should learn to finish your sentences.

Hm that's ironic, as I can't play either.
Cant you just buy another key?

You should learn to finish your sentences.

Sorry about that, I hit "Enter" and you can't modify...

You imply it was me that made your CityRPG trash, when I did not do anything of the sort, It was a combination of the horrid build (stolen, and re-done with spam roads) and the eval abusing admins (me and Viso) and that you didn't do a single thing I asked you to. (DL my colorset for the water color, Clear the CityRPG data, wait for me to fix the mod).

Sorry about that, I hit "Enter" and you can't modify...

You imply it was me that made your CityRPG trash, when I did not do anything of the sort, It was a combination of the horrid build (stolen, and re-done with spam roads) and the eval abusing admins (me and Viso) and that you didn't do a single thing I asked you to. (DL my colorset for the water color, Clear the CityRPG data, wait for me to fix the mod).
I miss you aoki *sniff* please come back.

I miss you aoki *sniff* please come back.

I Bet You Wouldn't Miss Me If I Started To Type Like This, Speaking Of Which I Forgot To Mention The Spammy Music You Are Greeted By Everytime You Join Outpact's Server.