This rule is dark.

Author Topic: This rule is dark.  (Read 6025 times)

And here are some other tips, dont emote spam ( :cookie: :cookieMonster: :panda: :nes:)these. Only post 1-2 emotes in each post you make if you have to. Again, forumer's get irrated by emote spam. Stay out of the drama section. Once you make a post, you might have made the wrong move as you can't edit post's there. Only read the drama's and post if nessecary.
Honestly, I never used an emote. Ever.

:cookie:

The reason he said "Just do it." at the end of that is because he doesn't want people saying "I'm going to kill myself" just to make forumers say "No! Don't kill yourself! You still have so much life ahead of you!" and give him pity for something that could possibly be a lie.
Badspot doesn't want you posting about you preparing to kill yourself. That's all.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 02:30:28 PM by Cuddles le Bear »

I'd yell at you, but your new. So here's a tip. Dont make three topics in one day. It'll irratate other forumers. Just try to not make much topics. Probably 1-2 Topics every two day's or so. Just don't topic spam as it'll provoke forum users.
Not sure I fully understand you, having posted 6 addons in one day
Sure zealot got mad, but not everyone cared
As long as the posts have content

Well, maybe I only used 1 emote.

This hosting service was not a faliure when it was running. Now, because we made so many enemies and rivals, it is. :panda:

sorry I had to :)

I did not post any emotes, starting from October 2012.
you weren't even here october 2012

NSA help pls
what if nsa doesn't get funded when the government is down

Simple: Don't kill yourself.

^
People should stop killing themselves.

Just shoot up a school full of children, don't worry, congress won't even pass laws to protect these school's. All they worry about is two dudes trying to get married and other non-important stuff.

I did not post any emotes, starting from October 2012.

it doesn't work like that

you weren't even here october 2012
Yes, I was.
I registered this forum account in July 2012.