Author Topic: 2013/10/03 - Steam Status (Updated: 2013/12/17)  (Read 206954 times)

wait, why the loser?
Because 666 is the devil's number? You'd have to be one messed up dude to want that BLID.

Because 666 is the devil's number? You'd have to be one messed up dude to want that BLID.
I'll take it if nobody else wants it...

I get it, but not everyone believes in the devil and it's mostly used as a joke.

I get it, but not everyone believes in the devil and it's mostly used as a joke.
This.

I guess I'm messed up then

You're all devil worshipers and I hate you. kidding <3

You're all devil worshipers and I hate you. kidding <3
satan is love, satan is life.

and yes planr,we're joking we're serious.

even better the winner gets blid 69

at least we are making good progress :)

If you want a trailer, contact me with what you would want in it, and I'll do it for free!
If you were to do a trailer it would be just a really loud song and a guy saying monday

Honestly what's probably much easier and what is going to happen is Badspot is going to wait for those who are already planning on making trailer's to do so and he'll just use the one he likes. When people like Eksi and Filipe are around to do that sort of thing why would he waste his time making the whole thing himself or making a contest for it? There's no point
Well yes, the chances of Eksi or Filipe's trailer getting used are pretty high. But if there were an actual contest there would be much more incentive for other players to try.  As good as Eksi and Filipe are, I know there is potential to be better.  

Really, if Badspot plans on using a user-created trailer there is no harm in making a contest.  It'd be as easy as telling Rotondo to make an OP with a couple guidelines :P

I'd like to here Badspot or Rot's actual opinion on this idea though.  I think it'd be fun

Alex man made a trailer in the gallery, only problem is its 4 minutes

I don't like Filipe's trailer.

And Eksi's has terrain all over in it. So that wont work.
Badspot can make his own.