Author Topic: 2013/10/03 - Steam Status (Updated: 2013/12/17)  (Read 206972 times)

No... literally. 3D glasses settings.
most graphics card drivers now have rendering options for OpenGL that allow stereoscopic views.

So once you switch from Blockland to Steam Blockland (Switching) you won't be able to put your key into the pre-steam game?

So once you switch from Blockland to Steam Blockland (Switching) you won't be able to put your key into the pre-steam game?
where did you get that

Transfer old users      Theory       Current users would be able to switch to steam (if they wanted to) and keep their BLID.

[excitement intensifies]

Since you haven't started on the trailer at all.. might I recommend a user-created trailer contest?  There are so many users in the community capable of coming up with brilliant game trailers that you could utilize.  And I'm sure they would all be honored to have their trailer used on the steam page (myself included)

Also: Do you plan on doing another build/decal submission contest like you did for v9 and v11 for the steam release?

Since you haven't started on the trailer at all.. might I recommend a user-created trailer contest?  There are so many users in the community capable of coming up with brilliant game trailers that you could utilize.  And I'm sure they would all be honored to have their trailer used on the steam page (myself included)

Also: Do you plan on doing another build/decal submission contest like you did for v9 and v11 for the steam release?
that's a very good idea!

i agree

Wait, so Greenlight games can make their own cards without Steam actually asking at this point? But they don't offer Workshop because that's a lot more storage...? I... that makes sense, but at the same time, I expected them to regulate games giving cards because that's all economy - even the lesser known games. I hope someday they give Blockland a Workshop.

ICTON crew + Filipe = best fan made trailer for Blockland

Since you haven't started on the trailer at all.. might I recommend a user-created trailer contest? 
Honestly what's probably much easier and what is going to happen is Badspot is going to wait for those who are already planning on making trailer's to do so and he'll just use the one he likes. When people like Eksi and Filipe are around to do that sort of thing why would he waste his time making the whole thing himself or making a contest for it? There's no point

Give the BLID 1337 as a reward for the winner.