2013/10/03 - Steam Status (Updated: 2013/12/17)

Author Topic: 2013/10/03 - Steam Status (Updated: 2013/12/17)  (Read 204853 times)

Harder to find when you want to install add-ons.
Bookmark/favorite it? Lol.

Bookmark/favorite it? Lol.
More specifically, it's more difficult to give directions to. For most people, once you find it once, you install RTB and that's the end of it.

Actually, would it be possible to put RTB on Steam as if it were free DLC? Add-ons are a pretty big part of the game, and while RTB eliminates any confusion in the process of installing add-ons, you kinda have to install RTB first for that to be any help.

Actually, would it be possible to put RTB on Steam as if it were free DLC? Add-ons are a pretty big part of the game, and while RTB eliminates any confusion in the process of installing add-ons, you kinda have to install RTB first for that to be any help.
RTB as a free DLC for Blockland?
Yes please.

when blockland gets released im hiding my blockland shortcut so i cant cringe over about how many released party servers there will be

its loving horrible to look at the server list when events happen

when blockland gets released im hiding my blockland shortcut so i cant cringe over about how many released party servers there will be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

I guess I better start a server now

Will file hacking be possible if bad spot moves the config dir?

it would be really cool for the new users who already own blockland to get a background for their when they transfer over.

Does this mean you can choose to permanently use either Steam or your own launcher? If I start to use Steam will I be able to switch back and launch the game without Steam later?

This needs to be answered.

arizona tea+this=acid trip
You just made me remember that I had a full Arizona Lemonade in the other room.

sorry guys but i didnt want to read the entire thread

has it been answered if you can register your key onto steam? so you dont have to buy it again?

sorry guys but i didnt want to read the entire thread

has it been answered if you can register your key onto steam? so you dont have to buy it again?
read op

If anyone decides to make a trailer I can be a helper. Builder/actor/stuntman/eventer. Pm me.

Harder to find when you want to install add-ons.
and thats why minecraft sucks.