Author Topic: 2013/10/03 - Steam Status (Updated: 2013/12/17)  (Read 205306 times)

I made one two!!111!

Is it just me or is there a new trend of poor quality cards coming our way? I even started the bandwagon.

Is it just me or is there a new trend of poor quality cards coming our way? I even started the bandwagon.
No, stop, you are not allowed to take pride in that mess.

No, stop, you are not allowed to take pride in that mess.
...I can't tell if it was a troll, or someone who eats paint chips...

...I can't tell if it was a troll, or someone who eats paint chips...
Oh, dear god.

Does this count as a Trading Card?

Does this count as a Trading Card?

no but it counts as a Emoticon!  :cookieMonster:

hmm we would need detailed cards not cards that look liek it has been made by beginner mspaint users

Badspot

• Administrator
Update:
  • I've got it up and running on the mac with game invites working. 
  • I've it working where new steam users automatically get a BLID and don't have to enter a code.
  • I've got the "transfer your current BLID to steam" feature almost working, but I've encountered what I'm almost sure is a bug in the steam web API.
  • I think I'm going to bail on the multiple users thing because valve games don't appear to handle this either.  Multiple users on on one PC will have to have separate steam installs to keep their add-ons separate.   
  • The remaining art requirements are minimal except for the trailer.

Update:
  • I've got it up and running on the mac with game invites working. 
  • I've it working where new steam users automatically get a BLID and don't have to enter a code.
  • I've got the "transfer your current BLID to steam" feature almost working, but I've encountered what I'm almost sure is a bug in the steam web API.
  • I think I'm going to bail on the multiple users thing because valve games don't appear to handle this either.  Multiple users on on one PC will have to have separate steam installs to keep their add-ons separate.   
  • The remaining art requirements are minimal except for the trailer.
Hurray!

Some of my friends at school told me they would buy this once it's available on Steam.

Awesome news badspot.

once this is on steam, the large amount of 0/20 servers should be cured.
our player base needed a revival, this is awesome