Author Topic: 2013/10/03 - Steam Status (Updated: 2013/12/17)  (Read 206795 times)

thx for the brand name suckers!

im gonna be rich
what, you mean the computoilettm*

*any commercial use of this name will get you 30 swirlies in the computoilet

ComputoiletTM

New releases!

- Spy-ral, enter the Draingon
- Mario the Plumber 64
- Buttletoads

haha damn

I didn't realize that 417 games been greenlit and 136 already released. Blockland is just 1 game out of 553. Blockland got greenlit but it still doesn't feel like an achievement seeing like.. half of the greenlight folder was greenlit with it. heh

Oh holy Badspot, could you please update the OP? I'm really curious and I'm checking every 5 minutes if you posted an update because I'm very excited for the steam release and I know that it won't come out until 2014 but I'm still very excited

Oh holy Badspot, could you please update the OP? I'm really curious and I'm checking every 5 minutes if you posted an update because I'm very excited for the steam release and I know that it won't come out until 2014 but I'm still very excited
OP probably wasn't updated yet because there hasn't been any updates

Country, not continent. Canada sucks.
please just dont exist

loving americans

there should be a trading card contest :>

@"Multiple steam users : ****"

I know this might sound dumb but why wont you use the "blockland portable app" in steam/steamapps/username/Blockland?

@"Multiple steam users : ****"

I know this might sound dumb but why wont you use the "blockland portable app" in steam/steamapps/username/Blockland?
Because he has to use the steam API and wont be using the launcher for steam.

He updated it! :D Now we just need a trailer.
Will this one work? :PP

EDIT: I've made a page picture.

Click for full size.

Totally wallpaper friendly.

Again, click for full size.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 06:41:16 AM by Pencil42 »

I think, the game releases on Steam after 31.12.2013... T_T