Author Topic: 2013/10/03 - Steam Status (Updated: 2013/12/17)  (Read 206812 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
I don't have enough money for an upgrade yet. I'm getting there though, about 1/2 way to a MacBook Pro with 8GBs of ram

A laptop is a luxury item.  Mac is a luxury brand.  If you're on a tight budget, why are you targeting the most expensive class of computer available?  Half way to a macbook pro is 150% of the way to a decent desktop gaming machine. 

A laptop is a luxury item.  Mac is a luxury brand.  If you're on a tight budget, why are you targeting the most expensive class of computer available?  Half way to a macbook pro is 150% of the way to a decent desktop gaming machine. 
And why would someone get a laptop for gaming anyway?

gaming on the toilet

gaming on the toilet
It would be better to set up a gaming pc in your bathroom.

It would be better to set up a gaming pc in your bathroom.
we'll call it the computoilet

Why not have both??
A small and light laptop take around with you (school, work?) and a powerful desktop sitting at home for gaming?

If you're on a tight budget, why are you targeting the most expensive class of computer available?
because he's a super duper cool guy

I'm getting there though, about 1/2 way to a MacBook Pro with 8GBs of ram
You probably already have more than enough money to buy a windows desktop with the same equivalent hardware and power as that macbook pro.

gaming on the toilet
Problem solved.

People who want to game portably.
Which doesn't work well that way.

College.

to back this up, that means he has $600-$1000 on hand
which is more than i spent on my computer lol

I bought a $300 eMachines laptop and the thing runs everything. Aside from BL shaders :(

it costs a lot to be trendy and be seen sitting around coffee shops pretending to write poems and not play games.
but that's the price you have to pay to be a Mac owner.

Why not have both??
A small and light laptop take around with you (school, work?) and a powerful desktop sitting at home for gaming?
Both prices combined are probaly cheaper than a macbook pro.

I wounder when the steam status would have a update cause i rlly wanna know about his progression  D:

we'll call it the computoilet
thx for the brand name suckers!

im gonna be rich