Author Topic: 2013/10/03 - Steam Status (Updated: 2013/12/17)  (Read 205087 times)

-snip-
What movie was this? I remember seeing it when I was younger, but I can't remember the name, only the feels.
OT: When we move over to steam, I'll probably convert too. I use steam alot, and It'll spread word, since anyone on my steam friend list will wonder about this stuffty wonderful game I am playing.

What movie was this? I remember seeing it when I was younger, but I can't remember the name, only the feels.
It's from Terminator.

And to stay OT, I will be switching to Steam aswell. Why?
Because cards.

I KHAAAAAAAN't believe we're almost there!

OT: When we move over to steam, I'll probably convert too. I use steam alot, and It'll spread word, since anyone on my steam friend list will wonder about this stuffty wonderful game I am playing.
Terminator 2, ending scene

Not really looking forward to Steam release, we're just going to get more 3 year old noobs. Thank god half the users on Steam are over 13 years old.

We really need to release this while the Steam WS is still going on, and most likely before Christmas.

steam workshop will improve the amount of addons by alot

only if people care enough to learn torque script

bullstuff
steam workshop will improve your ability to not find addons that you want and will also improve your ability to download malicious add-ons as there is no moderator approval

steam workshop will improve your ability to not find addons that you want
Excuse me???

bullstuff
steam workshop will improve your ability to not find addons that you want and will also improve your ability to download malicious add-ons as there is no moderator approval

Exactly. Anyone can upload an addon that deletes your game files. Unless, of course, steam work shop will not be in charge.
I bet with the steam release we are also going to get people spamming "BUYING STEAM CARDS".

workshop rules
no uploading saves, those get INSANELY annoying (gmod)
no malicious stuff
no spam

workshop rules
no uploading saves, those get INSANELY annoying (gmod)
no malicious stuff
no spam
that's not how it works. You can't simply "add rules."