Poll

What should be our HQ/Apartment/Hangout spot?

$80,000 Apt. w/ 2 car garage (Faster to obtain, but looks bad.
0 (0%)
$93,000 Apt. w/ 2 car garage (A little bit longer to obtain, but it looks better)
0 (0%)
$125,000 Apt. w/ 6 car garage (Much longer to obtain, but it looks alot nicer. Will require a bit of help from crew members)
8 (25.8%)
$400,000 Apt. w/ 10 car garage (A BIG amount of time to obtain by myself. This will require everybody to pitch in. This is the best of the best, can't do better than this one.)
23 (74.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: The Wrenchmen: GTA V Crew [PS3] - JOIN THE STEAM GROUP  (Read 10334 times)

Am I right in saying that you need all three characters before you can play online? Or am I just having my own issues?

I don't think you do. Although something's wrong with the PS3 online for me because it can't find a game session now.

Okay. I'll try messing around with it more.

You should be able to play Online from the get-go, just the servers are wonky and like to not work during busier hours of the day. Which, on the weekends, is all day.
I swear I thought the two weeks the multiplayer was held back was to ensure the servers would be prepared. :P

You should be able to play Online from the get-go, just the servers are wonky and like to not work during busier hours of the day. Which, on the weekends, is all day.
I swear I thought the two weeks the multiplayer was held back was to ensure the servers would be prepared. :P

Well I suppose no matter how much time you're given you can't do it perfect. Although this is a tad extreme because the errors are sometimes client sided it seems.

Also I should point out to you guys that I am really serious about adding me on Steam or something (SkipCam94), because chatting in-game or over PSN is extremely clunky and irritating and I'm at the point I'll just refuse to communicate with you at all, which often leads to me just ditching you.

Also I should point out to you guys that I am really serious about adding me on Steam or something (SkipCam94), because chatting in-game or over PSN is extremely clunky and irritating and I'm at the point I'll just refuse to communicate with you at all, which often leads to me just ditching you.

I would if my computer weren't upstairs, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt, considering I can just use my tablet.

Added.

who wants to hit up some rhinos later

who wants to get shot at by some rhinos later
this is what occurred

Still can't get online :(

Online should work by now.

Online should work by now.

Whenever I do the first race it says waiting for brothers

New poll up, cause we need an apartment to hang out and do stuff.

I'm pretty certain we can't store cars in your garage so I'm not too concerned about that part.

I am REALLY good at getting fighter jets. Just saying.
I am too.

There is a certain way to get it while the guards are searching for you