Poll

What should be our HQ/Apartment/Hangout spot?

$80,000 Apt. w/ 2 car garage (Faster to obtain, but looks bad.
0 (0%)
$93,000 Apt. w/ 2 car garage (A little bit longer to obtain, but it looks better)
0 (0%)
$125,000 Apt. w/ 6 car garage (Much longer to obtain, but it looks alot nicer. Will require a bit of help from crew members)
8 (25.8%)
$400,000 Apt. w/ 10 car garage (A BIG amount of time to obtain by myself. This will require everybody to pitch in. This is the best of the best, can't do better than this one.)
23 (74.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: The Wrenchmen: GTA V Crew [PS3] - JOIN THE STEAM GROUP  (Read 10362 times)

The Wrenchmen
The Wrenchmen is a crew in GTA V for PS3 players.

If you would like to join, click here: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_wrenchmen

My PSN is Lavasoft619, so if you get a friend request, accept it. My Social Club account is also Lavasoft619.

I am on mostly on the weekends, so I'll be on from Friday - Sunday

GROUP MEMBERS
                                                       FORUM                                                       PSN
                                                        Hardy619                                             Lavasoft619
                                                        Trogtor                                                Hellman96Hellman
                                                        SquartleTurtle                                       MONSTER2376    
                                                        blazerblock2                                          person2321
                                                        Skip                                                     SkipCam94
                                                        VinnyTheGuy                                         VinnyTheGuy
                                                        Lesrock                                                 lesrock99
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 07:21:39 AM by Hardy619 »

listen if im playing stuffty my dads playing probably

Somethings up with the logo, can you guys see it? Cause on the social club page all I see is the Rockstar logo.

I can't see the emblem either. R* logo.

I like the logo, although I feel like it should probably fit our name more lol.

Social Club servers are being wonky -- likely on fire -- because of the launch so that might be why the logo isn't working.

Anyways, I'm in. I don't voice chat in game, by the way, so you'd have to bug me to get on Skype.

Social Club servers are being wonky -- likely on fire -- because of the launch so that might be why the logo isn't working.

Anyways, I'm in. I don't voice chat in game, by the way, so you'd have to bug me to get on Skype.

I don't voice chat either, mainly because I don't have a bluetooth mic.

Someone should pick a time that's good with most people for us to play together.

I can play mostly on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, and often on Saturdays.

I can play whenever the hell.
Add SkipCam94 on Steam, too. Easier to bug me to play, there.

Whoever MONSTER### whatever is, you owe me like six thousand dollars in medical bills.
It'd be real loving neato if the money was a bit better balanced since I lose as much money for dying as I do for completing a mission.

Wait, you lose money when you die?

Wait, you lose money when you die?

If you don't deposit it (Although medical bills vary from 1-5k apparently). Which you can do from your phone or from an ATM, I've lost like 2k, and it wasn't even from a player so far.

And Monster added me too, idk who he is but I never met up (although I did join the game he was in)with him so I'm thankful for that.

If you don't deposit it (Although medical bills vary from 1-5k apparently). Which you can do from your phone or from an ATM, I've lost like 2k, and it wasn't even from a player so far.

And Monster added me too, idk who he is but I never met up (although I did join the game he was in)with him so I'm thankful for that.
das me

Noooooooope, medical bills deduct from the bank. From what I've seen they go up to 2,000 dollars a death. It's insanely expensive and makes me want to avoid public freemode altogether.