Poll

What should be our HQ/Apartment/Hangout spot?

$80,000 Apt. w/ 2 car garage (Faster to obtain, but looks bad.
0 (0%)
$93,000 Apt. w/ 2 car garage (A little bit longer to obtain, but it looks better)
0 (0%)
$125,000 Apt. w/ 6 car garage (Much longer to obtain, but it looks alot nicer. Will require a bit of help from crew members)
8 (25.8%)
$400,000 Apt. w/ 10 car garage (A BIG amount of time to obtain by myself. This will require everybody to pitch in. This is the best of the best, can't do better than this one.)
23 (74.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: The Wrenchmen: GTA V Crew [PS3] - JOIN THE STEAM GROUP  (Read 10333 times)

There was nothing more satisfying than having some richardhead and his friend in a helicopter chasing me, and sniping one of them (they were on a building they landed that was far away and tried to shoot me with an assault rifle) with the pistol as they tried to kill me.

He had a mic too so he was like "Aww what the forget!? He killed me with a pistol!"

But this started a war between anyone in the area and I ended up losing 5k from getting spawnkilled.

From the votes, there are 4 votes on the 125,000 dollar house and the 400,000 one.

So how are we going to get the money? Would you rather I get all of it, or we all get a little money, then you give it all to me so I could buy it?

i'd go with the 125k personally, but i put up a really really quick emblem on the library, social club-me if you want to take a look at it.

or you could choose a fun location anywhere on the map to meet up at (makeshift HQ) and "defend" if others choose to try and ruin the party
sounds more fun, plus i'd rather save up that much cash for my own apartment

i'd go with the 125k personally, but i put up a really really quick emblem on the library, social club-me if you want to take a look at it.

We have an emblem, however the social club emblems aren't working right now.

I'd say we all chip in with the house, or at least most of us that have the money to.

Hey I have a house that is about $235k and its like the $400k one.

I'm not helping pay for anyone's apartment since they're personal apartments and not crew at all.

Yeah, but you buzz people in to your apartment, so I can only let you guys in and not anyone else.

Regardless, gonna have to earn your own monies. At least from me, and at least until I get a really good income. Nothing personal, love! I'll happily help everyone on missions and stuff though. :D
Personally I'll be buying a cash card and buying my own super fancy apartment. You guys can hop in there.

Apparently the original logo finally went through but I liked the wrench logo that someone made, although it's nowhere to be found now.

If anyone wants to have a go at remaking it.
I'd suggest waiting until the servers aren't, I don't know, derping out? Nobody seems capable of realizing stuff isn't working.

i got this far

i hate this editor :c
edit: i didn't realize that you had created that one, i was trying to make it myself lol. personally, i'd just remove the colored background

also, my psn is iblastdown
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 03:40:13 PM by Blastdown »

Damn it takes a hell of a long time to make an emblem, took me a half hour to make this, although it's still just a rockstar symbol so I assume the wrench symbol is still there but not visible because of the emblem being replaced with the Rockstar symbol.

(as a perfectionist that tie if bugging the hell out of me but it literally can't line up right because the editor is so bad.)

Edit: Bothered me enough to go back and try my hand at fixing it using a bunch of small rectangles, it worked.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 05:01:13 PM by naturemon »

Very nice emblems, as soon as Rockstar's social clubs start working again, I shall set the emblems. The problem was that I couldn't find a wrench emblem, so I just chose a green Block Skull.