Author Topic: Char's Mini-Comics and other art (have you practiced your holy counter today?)  (Read 386842 times)

you will die a young man sir!
a young man!
i nearly did before when i accepted requests! your face will begin to interlace itself within your chest and you will slump down into the nearest drain of DOOM!

NOOOOOOOOO

you will die a young man sir!
a young man!
i nearly did before when i accepted requests! your face will begin to interlace itself within your chest and you will slump down into the nearest drain of DOOM!
yeah
basically state in topic title (NOT AVATAR REQUEST THREAD GDI) and people will stop.

he needs to look like he's... experiencing more pleasureeeee

you should do mine too

Ok.

185x185 Onegaishimasu.
I wonder if I said that right.
I am a terrible person.

for some reason that face always comes off to me as sad

yeah
basically state in topic title (NOT AVATAR REQUEST THREAD GDI) and people will stop.

well, it's not like I mind drawing these or anything

part one of another two-parter
I would have drawn the second part too and combined it with this one, but I like to update with a comic when I can.
The next part should come later today.

Now that I'm on Christmas break (well not technically until Monday, but I'm exempt from my exams so I can stay home), most of these probably won't be coming from my experiences unless I say. But maybe I won't say since I haven't been earlier since they were all from experiences aaaaaa

(also apparently I'm drawing in color now? It completely slipped my mind that I was doing black and white, but I was working on an animation earlier (which will obviously be in color) so I guess that's why)

i tweaked it a bit and it's perfect now. you don't need to worry anymore!

thanks!!!

you should totally make a comic with this guy, lol i wonder what you could come up with
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 09:34:11 PM by Crispy_ »

you should totally make a comic with this guy, lol i wonder what you could come up with

it would probably be awkward situations or something
(a guy piggybacking on him, standing in a crowded sweaty room, being in a stunt plane, being around poisonous spiders and snakes, etc.)

and now, part 2

where and how did you learn to draw?

(a guy piggybacking on him, standing in a crowded sweaty room, being in a stunt plane, being around poisonous spiders and snakes, etc.)
YES

where and how did you learn to draw?

I guess "where" would be school, since I started drawing comics during the latter half of fourth grade.
(by the way, they looked like this* back then, so I guess I've really made improvements in drawing circles...)
I did some drawings before too, but I haven't kept any of them, and I didn't draw as often, so I usually just say I started in fourth grade.
And "how" would just be by drawing, I guess.

*The scan wasn't easy to see, so I may have inadvertently improved a few small things when I traced it

me ples

if youre k with it my cake pls

its a black forest cake, and don't animate it kthx

Can you do my current avatar but in your style?

with the christmas hat included

same as zay but can mine be blockier? (also not a a gif)
my character is the same as zay but from a different game