The type of people you see on Tezuni's Jail escape.

Author Topic: The type of people you see on Tezuni's Jail escape.  (Read 16831 times)

Tezuni's Jail escape. Best server I've ever played! Great server! But the people you meet while playing the game, NOT so great. If you have played this server, you know what I mean. Here are some of the types people that I've seen in the server, that just plain RUIN the gameplay.

1. The No-Brainer: A player who literally just reveals their escape plan to the police, such as: Sitting in the doorway, talking about it in the chat, etc. (Looking at you, Mexiconist.)
2. The Music-is-my-life-er. (Horrible name, I know): You know how in the control room you can turn on music? Well this isn't THAT bad, but when people complain about the music, it just gets annoying.
3. The "youtuber": Someone who puts "Pewdiepie" or "Tobuscus" in their name and acts like they're that youtuber.
4. The Life Hater: Someone who literally HATES their life. You know what I mean! The people who go to the bone yard and talk about how much their life sucks and wants to die.
5. The Complainer: Crap, I just pointed myself out!!
6. The Freekiller: Do I need to explain?
7. The Bad Cop: A cop who sends you to the death row for NO REASON. (Looking at you, Chezburger)
8. The Pokemon Fan: (BEFORE I continue, this DOESN'T mean I don't like Pokemon.) Someone who joins the server, and only talks about pokemon.
Post in the complaint box about all the people you don't like in Tez's server! To Tezuni: I Love your server!!

Tezuni's Jail escape. Best server I've ever played! Great server!
lol

Still not enough dramas about this server, guys! Still!

Was this really necessary?

tezunis jail escape is the least thought out, worst moderated, consistently popular stuffhole i have had the misfortune of visiting in the last month or two. the build he uses is literally like 4 years old, and looks like abso stuff except to new players who have no idea of what a good build truly is, or have yet to see better. believe me, theres plenty better. if only pload and others would bring back the really sweet servers they used to host. makes me a tad sad

I guess it COULD be better.

I guess it COULD be better.

COULD? do you have any comparison to tezunis server, as in like, other jail escapes? at all?

tezuni's jail build hasn't evolved since like 2008

that's why the new players are always forgeted. the old players have been playing for 5 years and know every detail of the map.

tezuni's jail build hasn't evolved since like 2008

that's why the new players are always forgeted. the old players have been playing for 5 years and know every detail of the map.

By now there could have been five different maps made, or at the least a weapon randomizer per round put up.

The server is quite fun. Why just the other day we were celebrating Judaism with the server Jew, Brian. It's alright, he's jewish.

[img width=1000 height=562]http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k597/Zach_Staugaitissh.[/size]
that looks more like admins loving around with admins than a jail escape

that looks more like admins loving around with admins than a jail escape
this. they don't take it seriously at all, they just add stupid stuff and forget around with it. they have literally no interest in the game at all.