The type of people you see on Tezuni's Jail escape.

Author Topic: The type of people you see on Tezuni's Jail escape.  (Read 16830 times)

there are tons of loopsholes in teh rules

cop: "prisoner, kill yourself."
prisoner: "no"
cop shoots prisoner
cop: "defiance of orders"

cop drops gun in prisoner's direction
prisoner picks up gun
cop proceeds to shoot gun with other gun
cop: "you had a weapon"

I read the OP and instantly regretted it.
I hope you realize, you find these people EVERYWHERE, not just god damned Tezuni's server.
Also, the actions of the players does not directly effect the server, nor do the admins, but the host. That should be where the quality of the server is judged.

As an admin on Tezuni's, I can freely admit that yeah, some people are really loving annoying and there are times where we can't do anything about it. Get a clint-sided mute script, it works wonders.

What really boggles my mind most though, is how this isn't even really a drama of Tezuni's, it's a drama on the players, who happen to play Blockland PERIOD, but it's focused on Tezuni's server... So I guess hypothetically people just stop being human and take on some other personality on the server. Pretty trippy.

the quality is indeed determined by the host

and the server is bad

cop shoots prisoner

prisoner picks up gun
cop proceeds to shoot gun with other gun. Actually I'm pretty sire there's a rule for the first one
Those have all be addressed before and are bannable

Stupid phone I typed the rest of my post in the damn qoute lol

Those have all be addressed before and are bannable
Except the admins do it too.

I haven't seen it happen before, but if you see it happen again take pictures for me.

I don't?
Front doesn't?
Why do people rag on the admins every single time?
I suppose all blacks are thugs then right?
or maybe all christian's hate gays?
Of all the things people say about Tezuni's, I hate when people say "the admins suck." SOME suck, not ALL of them suck.

I haven't seen it happen before, but if you see it happen again take pictures for me.

I don't?
Front doesn't?
Of all the things people say about Tezuni's, I hate when people say "the admins suck." SOME suck, not ALL of them suck.

This sums it up pretty good.

I don't?
Front doesn't?
The admins mostly suck.

cop shoots prisoner
OBVIOUSLY guards can't order prisoners to Self Delete.  That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

prisoner picks up gun
cop proceeds to shoot gun with other gun
OBVIOUSLY this isn't allowed either.  Seriously, if you anyone tried to use these 'loopholes' as excuses, they'd get banned immediately.

The type of people you see on Tezuni's Jail Escape:
People who don't have the sense to leave Tezuni's Jail Escape.

Want more loopholes?

Guards RDM prisoners, and it doesn't appear as a freekill to the mods because the prisoner had an item or had been to an illegal area even though the guards would have no way of knowing it.

Want more loopholes?

Guards RDM prisoners, and it doesn't appear as a freekill to the mods because the prisoner had an item or had been to an illegal area even though the guards would have no way of knowing it.
That's not considered free-kill at the moment.

LOS is a work in progress though.  Once that system is finished, the system will considered killing prisoners for unwitnessed crimes to be free-kill.