Author Topic: The type of people you see on Tezuni's Jail escape.  (Read 16849 times)

That's not considered free-kill at the moment.

LOS is a work in progress though.  Once that system is finished, the system will considered killing prisoners for unwitnessed crimes to be free-kill.

I tested it last night, it seems to be working pretty well.

The type of people you see on Tezuni's Jail Escape:
People who don't have the sense to leave Tezuni's Jail Escape.

Now there's my category^ it's like the on server I'm on

Once that system is finished, the system will considered killing prisoners for unwitnessed crimes to be free-kill.

Will that system come out before Half Life 3?

Will that system come out before Half Life 3?

Depends if Half Life 3 is out yet.....cause it is already in working order....

tezuni get's paid to house the handicaps

well, atleast you're also doing something good...

tezuni get's paid to house the handicaps

well, atleast you're also doing something good...
Haters gonna hate.

As long as I get donations I will keep the server up for all my players' enjoyment.

My sympathies go out to you for your butthurt.  Would you like a :cookie:?

Haters gonna hate.

As long as I get donations I will keep the server up for all my players' enjoyment.

My sympathies go out to you for your butthurt.  Would you like a :cookie:?
do you even do anything about your abusive admins or do you just dont care?

do you even do anything about your abusive admins or do you just dont care?
Send me the picture proof and I will take care of any legitimate case you can make.

Send me the picture proof and I will take care of any legitimate case you can make.
find it yourself, there are likely over 100 dramas centered around your server.

oh yeah besides, im banned on all your servers (except for your slopes thing) so i cant anyway.

In the Supreme Court of Tezuni, physical evidence is the only evidence.

Countless testimonies and witnesses do not count for stuff.

oh yeah besides, im banned on all your servers (except for your slopes thing) so i cant anyway.
If you don't have anything specific and supporting evidence then don't make idiotic blanket statements.

I keep tabs on drama and deal with real proof.  The burden of proof for your claim is on you, not me.  Find it yourself.

find it yourself, there are likely over 100 dramas centered around your server.

If you don't have anything specific and supporting evidence then don't make idiotic blanket statements.

The burden of proof for your claim is on you, not me.

Very legitimate argument, Crispy.  You want Tezuni to deal with his admins, you don't have proof, and you tell Tezuni to go find proof on something you find unfair.  That's like being a prank 911 caller.  You want Tezuni (the cops) to arrest/discipline the offenders for something you think is stereotypical for the gossip that passes around.  When the cops ask for your proof, you tell the cops to go find proof when they don't even know where to start.