The type of people you see on Tezuni's Jail escape.

Author Topic: The type of people you see on Tezuni's Jail escape.  (Read 16837 times)

The biggest question is why isn't there any competition. Its not helping that its the only jail escape with some quality
Jail RPs are usually hard to host thanks to Tezuni's presence, to begin with. Don't be surprised when you see someone named "xxgoldenwolfbrotherrooster69x x" or something and come in and start trashing the place saying it's a rip-off of Tezuni's. People will do that.

Oh yeah, and Jail RPs usually melt down due to uncooperative players, admin choices, and poor design, which, unfortunely, some of the servers can experience without some sort of way to prevent it without mass bans or insanity. While I'll give a semi-checkmark for Tezuni's jail rp design, it's a loving mystery that the server is still clinging to it's life.

Jail RPs are usually hard to host thanks to Tezuni's presence, to begin with. Don't be surprised when you see someone named "xxgoldenwolfbrotherrooster69x x" or something and come in and start trashing the place saying it's a rip-off of Tezuni's. People will do that.

Oh yeah, and Jail RPs usually melt down due to uncooperative players, admin choices, and poor design, which, unfortunely, some of the servers can experience without some sort of way to prevent it without mass bans or insanity. While I'll give a semi-checkmark for Tezuni's jail rp design, it's a loving mystery that the server is still clinging to it's life.

Jail RPs in themselves are usually hard to manage, depending on the level of the build and direct support from the admins. As said, this usually happens.

Yup.
go to a proctologist to have your head removed from your ass please.

Tenzuni's banlist matches the Holocaust still and increasing, this is getting handicapped

Tezuni's Jail escape. Best server I've ever played! Great server! But the people you meet while playing the game, NOT so great. If you have played this server, you know what I mean. Here are some of the types people that I've seen in the server, that just plain RUIN the gameplay.

1. The No-Brainer: A player who literally just reveals their escape plan to the police, such as: Sitting in the doorway, talking about it in the chat, etc. (Looking at you, Mexiconist.)
2. The Music-is-my-life-er. (Horrible name, I know): You know how in the control room you can turn on music? Well this isn't THAT bad, but when people complain about the music, it just gets annoying.
3. The "youtuber": Someone who puts "Pewdiepie" or "Tobuscus" in their name and acts like they're that youtuber.
4. The Life Hater: Someone who literally HATES their life. You know what I mean! The people who go to the bone yard and talk about how much their life sucks and wants to die.
5. The Complainer: Crap, I just pointed myself out!!
6. The Freekiller: Do I need to explain?
7. The Bad Cop: A cop who sends you to the death row for NO REASON. (Looking at you, Chezburger)
8. The Pokemon Fan: (BEFORE I continue, this DOESN'T mean I don't like Pokemon.) Someone who joins the server, and only talks about pokemon.
Post in the complaint box about all the people you don't like in Tez's server! To Tezuni: I Love your server!!

Wow, it's a shame I don't fit in there -_-

The biggest question is why isn't there any competition. Its not helping that its the only jail escape with some quality
This makes me want to host my jail

Wow, it's a shame I don't fit in there -_-
5. The Complainer: Crap, I just pointed myself out!!

This makes me want to host my jail
thank you, pointless "drama" thread!

what?

I don't feel that I fit under any of those categories.  I strive my best at the server to enforce order in a fair manner.  I don't mean to brag, but usually several people greet me just for joining cause I try hard to be helpful.

I don't feel that I fit under any of those categories.  I strive my best at the server to enforce order in a fair manner.  I don't mean to brag, but usually several people greet me just for joining cause I try hard to be helpful.
its kinda hard when who the hell are you

its kinda hard when who the hell are you
it seems he's just some random guy that tez made an admin

oh, mod

mod is 11

aka brainwashed innocent slaves to the tezuni dictatorship

oh, mod

mod is 11

aka brainwashed innocent slaves to the tezuni dictatorship
heil

One of the biggest problems with this server is the super admins. All they really do is join, go AFK and when they aren't AFK they find a way to mess with people trying to play a game. Sometimes it's building random things in the middle of the prison to annoy people or shooting people outside of the minigame. Also the fact that Tezuni's allowed(s) Badmin Thursday (A day where the super admins get to noclip around the map, teleport places, abuse the ban rifle or do whatever they feel like.) shows that the server has some serious issues.