Author Topic: Just had one hell of a nightmare.  (Read 9413 times)

is that where that creepy smile guy in forum island came from
Yeah, actually.
I made it after my worst nightmare that I've had, so having that being kind of a symbol of control, like how this nightmare pretty much made me fear really dark places.

the last actually terrifying nightmare i had was a few years ago
it was a completely black void except for this giant floating eye
it's pupil/iris was rapidly changing and it said really demotivating things
then it opened it's loving mouth and ate me

the worst part: this was a few days before i bought Terraria
so when i saw the Eye of Cthulhu i literally screamed

I remember having this dream when I was a lot younger that involved me and my cousin being forcefully operated on by some guy in a trenchcoat with a crazy look in his eyes.

It got better later on when it turned out to just be a horror film shoot. I woke up with a confused look on my face. Weirder still, in later dreams I could see him in the background operating on folk and turning them into Pokemon. Which was strange cause this was around the time I started playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 07:22:45 PM by Stick Man »

Yeah, actually.
I made it after my worst nightmare that I've had, so having that being kind of a symbol of control, like how this nightmare pretty much made me fear really dark places.

pic?

this seems like one of the worse nightmare threads ive seen on here, the worst one by far is this one:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=233623.msg6641824#msg6641824
god damn.
Damn. That was an experience and terrifiying. 9spooky5me.

On Topic: If I were you and I found out I was dreaming, I'd go into Lucid Dream mode and pull out Dual machine gun's and shoot the hell out of those students and the principal for being a douche.

one of my dreams was an asian invasion

The only nightmare I've had really is the re-occurring dream of a dark hallway, a red smile, and me being forced to the ground and getting dragged into the hallway into the darkness while hearing laughter. Its happened since I was 7 or so

Anyone else have these weird dreams when they're sick where it feels like everything you see or hear is very far from you and you wake up in a panic? This happens to me sometimes. It almost always resulted in crying when I was younger.

pic?
ok yeah let me go into my dream and take a picture

Nothing like that, it looked hand drawn and red eyes

Anyone else have these weird dreams when they're sick where it feels like everything you see or hear is very far from you and you wake up in a panic? This happens to me sometimes. It almost always resulted in crying when I was younger.
Yeah, I had a dream a lot when I was 5 that had me on the shelf I had, and the ground looked super far away, and I would jump every time
Maybe that's where my fear of heights came from?

Anyone have those dreams where you're just falling and right before you hit, you wake up?

Yes. When I'd wake up I'd always have a weird taste in my mouth too and a horrid headache.

I used to also have constant nightmares, my mom would have to constantly wake me up and ask if I was okay ;~;

Whenever I had a nightmare when I was 6, I would always start to cry/fakecry to get my parents to notice me and say for me to sleep in their bed with them.
Idk why I didn't just walk over myself

Anyone have those dreams where you're just falling and right before you hit, you wake up?
Yes, I have. Except I was not asleep. So one of them was it dated back to my days in Elementary School, I was with one of my friend's on a playground with stairs. My friend said whoever falls down those stair's die. Then, he pushed me down the stairs, right before I hit the floor, I woke up and my leg's felt as if it landed on a hard surface and they hurt like forget.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 07:45:06 PM by Theepicman »

Yes, I have. Except I was not asleep. So one of them was it dated back to my days in Elementary School, I was with one of my friend's on a playground with stairs. My friend said whoever falls down those stair's die. Then, he pushed me down the stairs, right before I hit the floor, I woke up and my leg's felt as if it landed on a hard surface and they hurt like forget.

how is this relative to what i said?