Just had one hell of a nightmare.

Author Topic: Just had one hell of a nightmare.  (Read 9310 times)

how is this relative to what i said?
uh

epicman experienced a real life dream

guys i think we got a wizard on the forums

uh

epicman experienced a real life dream

guys i think we got a wizard on the forums

we must alert maxx

we must alert maxx
but he can't do stuff because his computer's borked :(

welcome to blog land.

this seems like one of the worse nightmare threads ive seen on here, the worst one by far is this one:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=233623.msg6641824#msg6641824
god damn.

Wow...

I very rarely have bad nightmares that make me sweat, and even then, they aren't that bad.  Takes me a max of 10 minutes to get over them.

I experienced sleep paralysis a couple times in my life. Basically, it's where you are awake, paralyzed, and still dreaming.
I woke up in my room, and I couldn't move, but I noticed there was some really tall black figure materializing by my bed. It was just standing there, but this horrible, low noise was building up in my head and my vision was loving up really badly. I thought for sure I was going to die. I didn't wake up, realize it was a dream, then go, "Oh, okay, all is well". I thought whatever was there was going to kill me, and then it vanished, the noise stopped, and my vision returned to normal. For some reason I was convinced that I almost died, and I was torn up about it for about a month. I sat there for a good five minutes before I sat up and cried, and I had a hard time holding myself together for the next week.
It's almost been a year since then, and now I can't even imagine how it was that terrifying. I'm starting to feel foolish. :P

how is this relative to what i said?
Because I was responding to your comment in which you explained if anyone had a dream in which they were falling and woke up before they hit the floor. So I decided to tell one of them.

Anyways, my friend, BombBoy2001 told me a nightmare he had for some reason in the IRC message chat.

I experienced sleep paralysis a couple times in my life.
I had that happened to me a couple times, only I wasn't dreaming.

Oh god everyone and their dogs would've laughed at me when I tried calling for my mother because I couldn't move.

Yeah, I had a dream a lot when I was 5 that had me on the shelf I had, and the ground looked super far away, and I would jump every time
Maybe that's where my fear of heights came from?
maybe me too, i dont remember being afraid of heights until i reached age 8 and started getting those dreams. they're wicked

I have a dream journal and I don't know how it contributes to helping me achieve a lucid dream. It doesn't work.

I forgot to mention that I for some reason was dreaming but I can still hear everything going on around me in reality. So I must be a wizard :O
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 07:53:06 PM by Theepicman »

The worst nightmare I've ever had was a grandfather clock threatening to murder me
that was a few years ago

this seems like one of the worse nightmare threads ive seen on here, the worst one by far is this one:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=233623.msg6641824#msg6641824
god damn.
this

I have no dreams anymore, I stay up so long to the point when i close my eyes, I wake up a few hours later, asking myself "I just blinked, and this happened?"