Cucumberdude is using a script to keep a high playercount.

Author Topic: Cucumberdude is using a script to keep a high playercount.  (Read 9465 times)

I checked with logs, and there is a normal progression of players joining up until the max, 32.

/nosupport

It's accidental...

i noticed the only people who care are the same ones who probably get their egos satisfied by being at the top of the playerlist
You're just butthurt that Zalot banned your candy ass.

Go cry somewhere else.

I checked with logs, and there is a normal progression of players joining up until the max, 32.
Is it possible that the players in the server could've gotten some sort of error, and their client left the server without telling it? The server might still think the players are still in it.

Is it possible that the players in the server could've gotten some sort of error, and their client left the server without telling it? The server might still think the players are still in it.
It shows the players as in it. They are still on the server list and are spawned just standing there like they are afk.

/nosupport

It's accidental...
It's a good chance it's not accidental. The server has been up for 4(?) days now.

He's not shutting down the server because he's trolling everyone with it being up.
It may have been accidental to begin with, but now he's not taking the server down on purpose.

can we just make this worthy of key revoking this is the most infuriating forgetin thing for honest hosts
This.  This so much.

/support

10.212.83.220:28000 is where the server is located. Can someone see if this is matched up with any of the hosting services?

are you people serious

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=242972.0
Are you serious.
Oh, I didn't see his help topic. (http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=242972.0)
Honestly if he is having server trouble he needs to disable whatever is causing it or password the server. The fact that it isn't intentional doesn't make it alright.
It's extremely irritating to never get to the top of the server list because of some script kiddy.

Are you serious.
didn't see that post but it's still irrelevant since that's a topic asking for help; he doesn't know what's causing it

and if they're dead players and the server is full why does it matter anyway?

if a player joins and sees nothing is actually happening and it's a bunch of zombies they'll just leave

you're making a big deal out of absolutely nothing lol

You're just butthurt that Zalot banned your candy ass.

Go cry somewhere else.
accusations, accusations
you're the one that's complaining about me contributing
just drop it before you look stupid
oh wait :cookieMonster:

accusations, accusations
you're the one that's complaining about me contributing
just drop it before you look stupid
oh wait :cookieMonster:
you're acting like an enormous starfish here

just drop it

you're acting like an enormous starfish here