Forum-Unfair Ban Times

Author Topic: Forum-Unfair Ban Times  (Read 9777 times)

What's your point?
Unwritten rules? I can still report people even after I was such a "horrible abuser". Is that not a clear indicator that the reason was fake?
This is a restatement of facts. We all know they run it. Can we actually have your opinion?
holy damn guys

its one thing to post "unfair" bans

but preferably take it in drama

holy damn guys

its one thing to post "unfair" bans

but preferably take it in drama
This thread belongs in drama.

Besides, you posted this:
don't bring that crap in this thread
thanks in possible advance

What's your point?

Can we actually have your opinion?
Your ban was probably influenced by your long running subtle thread stuffting on RTB/Ephi over the years.
This is what happens when someone with authority doesn't like you. Don't piss off people like that. It's a bad habit if you want to use the services the authority figure provides. (In this case, a forum)

It's a stretched metaphor of biting the hand that feeds you.
If I were to bitch at ephi all day and try to turn around and ask for help on my RTB server, would he be as inclined to help? Probably not.

And if your opinion is that you don't like the administration team, that's totally fine.
That has never been bannable.

Maybe you getting banned for reporting Ephi's post wasn't entirely constituted, but either was your years of bitching him out.

You ban was probably influenced by your long running subtle thread stuffting on RTB/Ephi over the years.
This is what happens when someone with authority doesn't like you. Don't piss off people like that. It's a bad habit if you want to use the services the authority figure provides. (In this case, a forum)

It's a stretched metaphor of biting the hand that feeds you.
If I were to bitch at ephi all day and try to turn around and ask for help on my RTB server, would he be as inclined to help? Probably not.
If you investigate my history, you'll notice that I haven't bothered fighting Ephialtes anymore because his abuse always wins. Being the provider of administration services is not an open-ticket to abuse.

And if your opinion is that you don't like the administration team, that's totally fine.
That has never been bannable.
If I liked Ephialtes, would he have abused his powers and broken rules to harass and ban me? Have you ever considered that perhaps I'm the victim and not him?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 11:04:20 AM by Kalphiter² »

This thread belongs in drama.

Besides, you posted this:
what has that got to do with any of it
it says to not bring that crap in this thread

because there's going to INEVITABLY be an argument

which has already happened

lock please

I'd rather let you and Ephi deal with the issues you have.

But,
If I liked Ephialtes, would he have abused his powers and broken rules to harass and ban me? Have you ever considered that perhaps I'm the victim and not him?
I saw the post that you reported him for.
And victimizing yourself doesn't resolve anything, it asks for sympathy. You shouldn't have to ask for that.

Like I said, this is a Moderator on a forum we're talking about. If you piss him off by berating him all the time, you're going to get the finger.
It's like reporting badspot. I'm sure he's broken his own rules several times.

because there's going to INEVITABLY be an argument

which has already happened

lock please
You might be handicapped.

People were posting about bans; I did the same.

I saw the post that you reported him for.
And victimizing yourself doesn't resolve anything, it asks for sympathy. You shouldn't have to ask for that.

Like I said, this is a Moderator on a forum we're talking about. If you piss him off by berating him all the time, you're going to get the finger.
It's like reporting badspot. I'm sure he's broken his own rules several times.
People constantly complain about Ephialtes being the "victim", like you just did. That's not true and the truth makes the situation different.

If I think someone is breaking rules, I will report him.

I don't recall calling Ephialtes as a victim anywhere in my posts. He's more like a police officer killing a black guy for killing his partner. Then In court being called tribal.

I'm pretty sure if anyone else (maybe not me, he'd ban me too lol) had reported his post, they would have only gotten their report feature removed.

He doesn't despise you for no reason.
Now this turned into me defending him, which wasn't my intention.
He can defend himself just fine.

I'm pretty sure if anyone else (maybe not me, he'd ban me too lol) had reported his post, they would have only gotten their report feature removed.
Only their report feature?

I was banned for "abusing" the report feature yet, being that I can still report people, I am therefore trusted to keep using the feature.

Do you not see an inconsistency there and a revelation of the true motive?

I should probably eventually clear this up with a detailed timeline of my history with Ephialtes. That won't stop friends, but it'll help a few people. What are you referring to when you say "killing his partner"?

I was banned for "abusing" the report feature yet, being that I can still report people, I am therefore trusted to keep using the feature.

I should probably eventually clear this up with a detailed timeline of my history with Ephialtes. That won't stop friends, but it'll help a few people. What are you referring to when you say "killing his partner"?
The brown townogy was bad, but it was meant to point out that he's banning you for being a richard. And reporting his post TO HIMSELF is a richard move. He has a motive, he doesn't like you.

The only thing I'm arguing with you on is the fact of you being the only victim. I've been here since I can remember Ephialtes and your squabble began. He gives you special treatment because you've always been super bitter to him.

I think Ephialtes was trying to find an excuse to justify your banning, just like he did to explain why I was banned from RTB connect.

The brown townogy was bad, but it was meant to point out that he's banning you for being a richard. And reporting his post TO HIMSELF is a richard move.
How does anybody know which moderator is going to look at their report first?
And why couldn't Kalphiter's ban reason be "Being a richard" instead of "Abuse of the 'report to moderator' feature"?

Wow, this was in General Discussion while I was typing, then moved to Drama right before I posted.

My main forum account got banned in a chainban. :c

This forum requires you to have intelligence, both mental and social.  If you are incapable of attaining that, and mess up, you most likely will be banned.

/topic

I think Ephialtes was trying to find an excuse to justify your banning, just like he did to explain why I was banned from RTB connect.
How does anybody know which moderator is going to look at their report first?
And why couldn't Kalphiter's ban reason be "Being a richard" instead of "Abuse of the 'report to moderator' feature"?

Because Ephialtes is a crazy mother forgeter of course