Forum-Unfair Ban Times

Author Topic: Forum-Unfair Ban Times  (Read 9773 times)

My ban was well-deserved, as I made the thread for attention.

i say we all take a good ol hard look at our first posts and criticize them

if it makes you cringe that's good

unless your first posts are like perfect
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 09:32:49 AM by The Resonte! »

I did read the rules. I just made a joke and I get banned for it? Hmm...
":P so yeah just vote on the poll i guess :P  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :panda: :panda: :cookieMonster:"
How is that a joke?

I've never gotten banned unfairly I'd say. I've only gotten banned for an ambiguous topic.

":P so yeah just vote on the poll i guess :P  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :panda: :panda: :cookieMonster:"
How is that a joke?
let it go sub

after a while he'll reflect on his posts
then he'll say "man, i was stupid"

or he'll get banned

either way works

I did read the rules. I just made a joke and I get banned for it? Hmm...

It clearly says you should not make unintelligible posts. Which is exactly what you did.

Just because you are new does not mean you are allowed to act like a mentally disabled pigeon until you learn how to behave.

It isn't that hard, the rules are posted.  The admins do a fine job of moderating the forums.  I've never been banned, and I've been around for almost 6 years.  (Knocks on wood)
Is being the target of a moderator's personal vendetta a rule?

Is being the target of a moderator's personal vendetta a rule?
don't bring that crap in this thread
thanks in possible advance

don't bring that crap in this thread
thanks in possible advance
Title: "Forum-Unfair Ban Times"

Title: "Forum-Unfair Ban Times"
but this isn't in drama is it

or at the very least post your ban quotes

i got banned for spamming once because i was typing in a dumb code that i made up
then again i'm like 99.9% sure no one would have been able to decipher it anyways
i forget how long the ban was, like a week probably

but this isn't in drama is it

or at the very least post your ban quotes
The point of reporting is to report someone when you think he might be doing something wrong.

I think you broke a rule and reported you so that Badspot (he'll see it regardless of whether you dismissed the report, right?) could make a decision. You have undoubtedly broken rules before; I'm not sure why you think I have no business in reporting a moderator.

Reporting is not meant to notify admins of a violation, but rather of the possibility of a violation. You can't offer a report feature and expect people to use it according to a future, unknown result.

User was banned for this post

I can still report people. This ban had nothing to do with abuse and everything to do with a personal vendetta. Like it or not, the ban was unfair and abusive.

I can still report people. This ban had nothing to do with abuse and everything to do with a personal vendetta. Like it or not, the ban was unfair and abusive.
This forum is not the least professional like most other forums are.

Also, Ephi and you have had a long running hatred of some sort anyways right?

So to expect it to be professional after being around this long is silly. We all know how the unwritten rules go after awhile.
They can run their forums however they please, and if you don't like it you can go home.

Also, Ephi and you have had a long running hatred of some sort anyways right?
What's your point?

So to expect it to be professional after being around this long is silly. We all know how the unwritten rules go after awhile.
Unwritten rules? I can still report people even after I was such a "horrible abuser". Is that not a clear indicator that the reason was fake?

They can run their forums however they please, and if you don't like it you can go home.
This is a restatement of facts. We all know they run it. Can we actually have your opinion?