Poll

What do you guys think, should I just upload the weapons I mentioned recently?

Yes
74 (61.2%)
No
4 (3.3%)
Just update the stuff!!
15 (12.4%)
*Flip Table*
8 (6.6%)
*Nuke from orbit*
11 (9.1%)
*Scream rabidly*
9 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Author Topic: Vulpine Vitality: Midway Sentinel's Add-On Warehouse; Fallout Weapons!! :D  (Read 151499 times)

Know what? No! I'm not gonna fall to this level because a bunch of loving trolls. They are here to stay, there is NOTHING you can do to change it. My style is my style, and that's final. Don't like it? Go forget yourself with a loving cactus and make your own!!
some of them like Bushido are attempting to give you critisicm that could be quite helpful, you made these add-ons for the community and now you're blatantly ignoring everything but praise?

well maybe i will make my own

maybe ill make my own and ill make it have waggly arm reloads and itll be way better then your dumb guns and itll cause everyone to follow the same patterns because they're easy to do, fairly consistent and dont look extremely out of place and thatll show you you big nerd!!!

just because taboo was stuffting all over the place doesnt mean he is fundamentally wrong it just means hes an ass for stuffting all over the place
A defeated statement. :P *gives a cactus* have fun! ^w^

edit: who actually clicked the troll one?? XD

anyway this is what i meant by 'don't know what i can do to stop it'

every round of add ons theres always some kid who thinks that he can do better then all the other modelers by having way more detail and making his guns look way more 'pretty' but doesnt realize the point of blockland is to be low-detail as part of the style

literally the art is supposed to resemble a bunch of toys and these do not look like forgetin toys

the trick to making better add-ons and making a name for yourself (which is already sort of a weird thing to be doing considering there's way more things you could be investing yourself in that are worthwhile) isn't being different for the sake of being different, it's being different by virtue of trying to do something better

pay attention to the trends people follow and figure out why they exist then improve on them without defeating the purpose of the trend

dont try to reinvent the wheel for forgets sake it clearly already works figure out why it does

out of curiosity are you like 13

you seem like the kind of person who would take an insult and say 'oh ha ha insults are reverse to me all you're doing is praising me'
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 05:21:06 PM by Bushido »

19 actually lol I have the mind of one sometimes though ^_^

well that proves my point then doesn't it

*shrugs* I dunno lol

I don't aim to please any higher-ups. I aim to just please the general populace, and I seem to be doing just that.

I love that freaking G36. I love the modeler if they make a HK really detailed.

You are of em.

Actually, you are my favorite modeler for BL.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 05:46:23 PM by CJwarrior »

edit: who actually clicked the troll one?? XD
what the forget

okay, i'm just gonna figure that you're outright handicapped or something, this is just too ridiculous

No. I'm just different then the other people you must hang out with. Where I come from this is completely normal :P

i didn't realize there was a town specifically for friendy 12 year olds
gotta remember to steer clear of that hellhole then

And if i knew there were so many richardheads on here, I would have expected an 18+ warning. Get the forget out of my topic, you're gumming it up with your troll goo >~<

useful advice;
no fingerless gloves please. plain black/whatever color hands suit better in my opinion.