Poll

What do you guys think, should I just upload the weapons I mentioned recently?

Yes
74 (61.2%)
No
4 (3.3%)
Just update the stuff!!
15 (12.4%)
*Flip Table*
8 (6.6%)
*Nuke from orbit*
11 (9.1%)
*Scream rabidly*
9 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Author Topic: Vulpine Vitality: Midway Sentinel's Add-On Warehouse; Fallout Weapons!! :D  (Read 151506 times)

"SO"?
"significant other"

taboo has been tossing aside constructive criticism on his addons because "forget you i can do what i want."

to you and some maybe, but not to me and many others.
I am really sorry Midway, but pretty much everyone hates the fingerless gloves
if you are sticking to hands, at least use hands and not these gloves

This topic has the default player models, including the hands

use those colored GRAY (not ugly skin color) and people will be happy

or at least less unhappy

what the hell is that logo lol

Not like it's gonna change anything. I'm not gonna remodel my stuff unless I see every single user on here complaining about it. Now either get over it or leave. That simple.
at the very least don't release your garbage, that's just spreading it around like the plague

well screw it, if no one likes them, ill make them gone.

Locking.

well screw it, if no one likes them, ill make them gone.

Locking.
I actually liked these, Send me a link?

Know what? No! I'm not gonna fall to this level because a bunch of loving trolls. They are here to stay, there is NOTHING you can do to change it. My style is my style, and that's final. Don't like it? Go forget yourself with a loving cactus and make your own!!

pandan?? pandan is that you???

uhm... I'm not pandan... I'm Midway Sentinel. Hell, call me by my fursona if you want, Syfe Fireshard.

hahhahahahaha

man i dont even know where to go from here

They are here to stay, there is NOTHING you can do to change it. My style is my style, and that's final. Don't like it? Go forget yourself with a loving cactus and make your own!!
^All of this.

If you don't like the work of other people, that have worked pretty hard to make it, then you come in and stuff on it because of a few reasons, like "oh it has hands, it automatically sucks." or "2highpoly4me." Do everyone a favor, learn how to make your own weapons, or if you do props to you. Don't stuff on other's work because you don't like it, there isn't anything you can do, if he likes the way he makes his weapons let him.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
damn it.

at the very least don't release your garbage
This is a no no, Stop it.

I personally like the  fingerless gloves and how detailed the weapons are. I'd love to see a melee weapon by you  *cough*halo*cough*. Youre one of my favourite weapon makers in BL. Keep up the good work.

I love EVERYTHING about your weapons, except for the scopes...The decal literally looks glued on. Other than that, I love it!

well maybe i will make my own

maybe ill make my own and ill make it have waggly arm reloads and itll be way better then your dumb guns and itll cause everyone to follow the same patterns because they're easy to do, fairly consistent and dont look extremely out of place and thatll show you you big nerd!!!

just because taboo was stuffting all over the place doesnt mean he is fundamentally wrong it just means hes an ass for stuffting all over the place