Poll

What do you guys think, should I just upload the weapons I mentioned recently?

Yes
74 (61.2%)
No
4 (3.3%)
Just update the stuff!!
15 (12.4%)
*Flip Table*
8 (6.6%)
*Nuke from orbit*
11 (9.1%)
*Scream rabidly*
9 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Author Topic: Vulpine Vitality: Midway Sentinel's Add-On Warehouse; Fallout Weapons!! :D  (Read 151256 times)

I really wanna make a HL pack. I started modeling an AR2 Pulse Rifle but i never finished.
Did you see black mesa source yet? Its basically makes everything from half life 1 look a stuffton more realistic.

Heres the menu screen.
Ho stuff pagestretch sry ;-;

hell yes, though I've yet to go through it all as of yet. Played the original through and through.

hell yes, though I've yet to go through it all as of yet. Played the original through and through.

I have half life one and black mesa source, kind of wish I got the half life: source though.

Whoa
Yes please make the weapons
Half-Life Hurvival/Lurvival (not a typo)

Could you add the Covenant Plasma Rifle (Type 25 DER) and the Plasma Pistol (Type 25 DEP) back please?

Could you add the Covenant Plasma Rifle (Type 25 DER) and the Plasma Pistol (Type 25 DEP) back please?
I might, though it wont have a "real" overheat. I'd have to set them up to have its overheat as its reload, and the pistol might have an alt fire mode for charge up... We'll see.

Hurvival/Lurvival
um.. wat?

um.. wat?
Word play of Survival. I'm trying to make it sound cool, ok?

How is the dev going for the new weps?

How is the dev going for the new weps?

been a bit distracted lately.  havent worked on much except an upgrade of a private weapon (haven't even finished that) I may end up posting the set of them here, though they arent the best in the world. it consists of weapons from a novella i wrote a while back. two sides. good side has an AR, pistol, sniper, rocket launcher, LMG (made by my friend Elboomo55, he did an awesome job on it, he modeled, i reanimated) and a few other i think. the bad side has at least an AR and a sniper made.

xD "YOU NOW HAVE PERMISSION TO PISS YOURSELF" Dude this is a great pack, You Got Halo, Fallout, and some other great gun additions 4.7/5 stars! BRAVO

bump no dying
thank you, i dont wanna type all that again >~< or make an new topic period. i'd like to keep things centralized