Poll

What do you guys think, should I just upload the weapons I mentioned recently?

Yes
74 (61.2%)
No
4 (3.3%)
Just update the stuff!!
15 (12.4%)
*Flip Table*
8 (6.6%)
*Nuke from orbit*
11 (9.1%)
*Scream rabidly*
9 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Author Topic: Vulpine Vitality: Midway Sentinel's Add-On Warehouse; Fallout Weapons!! :D  (Read 151529 times)

Needs more minigun and flamethrower fam :^(

Fallout weapons I'd like to see are:
Bozar (Fo2 and other vers.)
'That Gun'
Those lever actions
Combat shotgun (Fo1 ver)

When Fo4 comes out:
Fallout 4 versions of guns + Laser Musket

Ever thought about adding more to the Real Life weapons? Maybe make some less common weapons.
it'd be interesting to see how he'd model an AK47

brb turning Covenant Carbine into a guitar.
But srsly this is a hella cool add on pack, will download ASAP.

it'd be interesting to see how he'd model an AK47
might go for it

Fallout weapons I'd like to see are:
Bozar (Fo2 and other vers.) hell yes
'That Gun' hell yes
Those lever actions more than likely :3
Combat shotgun (Fo1 ver) looked at it, loved it

When Fo4 comes out:
Fallout 4 versions of guns + Laser Musket we'll see

on another note, i found an absolutely beautiful weapon whilst browsing google images recently
http://www.guns.com/2012/05/29/project-titan-308-experimental-compensator-barrel-shroud/
whatcha guys think?

might go for it

on another note, i found an absolutely beautiful weapon whilst browsing google images recently
http://www.guns.com/2012/05/29/project-titan-308-experimental-compensator-barrel-shroud/
whatcha guys think?
DO IT DO IT DO IT
That gun looks awesome

For some reason I can't for the life of me find the Plasma Rifle or Plasma Pistol when I try to spawn the weapons, All the other weapons work fine except for those 2. Are there other addons that conflict with them?

For some reason I can't for the life of me find the Plasma Rifle or Plasma Pistol when I try to spawn the weapons, All the other weapons work fine except for those 2. Are there other addons that conflict with them?
Do you have the 40K Weapons installed?

huh, strange.
Try using only default add-ons

I tried that and they still don't show up. I also tried using a portable version of Blockland with nothing but the halo pack and default addons on it as well.

I tried that and they still don't show up. I also tried using a portable version of Blockland with nothing but the halo pack and default addons on it as well.
Try reinstalling the addons.

Try reinstalling the addons.

Alright. I don't quite remember how I got the fonts installed though and the OP doesn't explain how. Do I just drag the fonts into the addons folder?

I also got my friend to install the addon and the plasma pistol and rifle don't show up on his end either.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 04:14:08 PM by beachbum111111 »

Alright. I don't quite remember how I got the fonts installed though and the OP doesn't explain how. Do I just drag the fonts into the addons folder?

I also got my friend to install the addon and the plasma pistol and rifle don't show up on his end either.
Odd. PM OP, he might know something about this.