Poll

What do you guys think, should I just upload the weapons I mentioned recently?

Yes
74 (61.2%)
No
4 (3.3%)
Just update the stuff!!
15 (12.4%)
*Flip Table*
8 (6.6%)
*Nuke from orbit*
11 (9.1%)
*Scream rabidly*
9 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Author Topic: Vulpine Vitality: Midway Sentinel's Add-On Warehouse; Fallout Weapons!! :D  (Read 152314 times)

Can you port the doors over to the new BLB door format?

Can you port the doors over to the new BLB door format?
Elaborate. As far as I've seen they work well in their current state unless loading from older builds (common with JVS)

Elaborate. As far as I've seen they work well in their current state unless loading from older builds (common with JVS)
Well, JVS sucks.

I want the same doors, but as the version we have of the BLB doors. No animations, just clicking opens and closes the door. For the animated one, just set 3 different states of the brick using the clockwise open, counterclockwise open, and closed states.

I'd rather not fully change them, I prefer to keep my animations. Visually more acceptable and minimal work to set up ingame. Though yes JVS has a number of downsides, not to mention a pain in the ass to make. But I'm gonna stick to the design, its the only system that i can properly animate the doors/switches/so on. Unless you're asking for a whole other version, then I'd have to look into it. Can you point me in the direction of a example/template add-on I can peek at? Thinking it through, the I01 Small Door would look ok with insta-open (yay for drawn out thought processes)

THIS SHALL NOT DIE!!!! I REFUSE TO HAVE TO RETYPE ALL THAT stuff!!!! °^°

THIS SHALL NOT DIE!!!! I REFUSE TO HAVE TO RETYPE ALL THAT stuff!!!! °^°
THIS WILL NEVER DIE!
IT'S TOO BEAUTIFUL!
Also, could you try to make Star Wars blasters? That would be amazing!

THIS WILL NEVER DIE!
IT'S TOO BEAUTIFUL!
Also, could you try to make Star Wars blasters? That would be amazing!
I've debated them a few times, yes. I'm not sure what I'll work on next though honestly...

holy stuff
i've been looking for these things forever
thank you so much

Make the crossbow from Black Mesa Source, And possibly some other weapons from BMS

The RFHSW/GA (Rotary Fire Heavy Support Weapon / Gauss Accelerator) "Enforcer" is a perfect weapon to use in dogfights. It's got the classic rectangular magazine, realistic shooting sounds, and just the right trajectory to effectively and accurately "Z shoot" while in a vehicle. The Type-25 Grenade Launcher also sounds wonderful, and it is great to use when strafing and destroying vehicles. Using it feels like a huge fully-automatic cannon.

But I've noticed that the Z-750 Special Application Sniper Rifle (SASR) Binary Rifle, the laser rifle, and the IDRT KSK (The Impromptu Door Removal Tool "Kinetic Skeleton Key") all can destroy the vehicle you are in when shooting to the side using z...

The RFHSW/GA (Rotary Fire Heavy Support Weapon / Gauss Accelerator) "Enforcer" is a perfect weapon to use in dogfights. It's got the classic rectangular magazine, realistic shooting sounds, and just the right trajectory to effectively and accurately "Z shoot" while in a vehicle. The Type-25 Grenade Launcher also sounds wonderful, and it is great to use when strafing and destroying vehicles. Using it feels like a huge fully-automatic cannon.

But I've noticed that the Z-750 Special Application Sniper Rifle (SASR) Binary Rifle, the laser rifle, and the IDRT KSK (The Impromptu Door Removal Tool "Kinetic Skeleton Key") all can destroy the vehicle you are in when shooting to the side using z...

I'm seeing you everywhere bumping topics ;-;

I'm seeing you everywhere bumping topics ;-;
Eh, I guess it's just one of those nights for me...

Eh, I guess it's just one of those nights for me...
Heh, I guess I really go bump in the night...
No no... I can walk myself out, thank you.

No no... I can walk myself out, thank you.
The door is to your right.

oh stuff XDXDXD

Make the crossbow from Black Mesa Source, And possibly some other weapons from BMS
I really wanna make a HL pack. I started modeling an AR2 Pulse Rifle but i never finished.