Raidensecond - 69-loving, childish psychopath.

Author Topic: Raidensecond - 69-loving, childish psychopath.  (Read 5802 times)

Words cannot describe. Just take a look at this.

:cookieMonster: I got banned from tezuni's by Kfamped :c . I logged in then went to server there was a guy idk who he was but he was a admin he was never on before people were saying he was hacking then i said "tezuni no know u " Then i got banned reason: you are so anoyying it hurts me
No but i do meth team    :cookie:    :cookieMonster:
Well i got my faith in humanity removed today...BY THIS POST  :cookie: :cookieMonster:
K this stupid blockhead came on this family rp i was on and was like YOU BITTCHES YOU stuff SNIFFING star fish RAPES snake roosterS  i was mad post your insults experiences and just ideas here

So civilized that you sound like a BRITISH ASSloving FAT OVEREATING DIABETIC BITCH

K i advertised it on ravencrofts....replys:                    Ravencroft: Raiden that is stupid go kill yourself

SpaceWalker: Raiden go eat a stuff       Whirlwind: snake snake YOU snake richard YOU COPEYED ME OOOUUUU. 

B]
NONE ...........

:D
Why So loving specific you are scaring me i think you do Have all that stuff!
Am i depressed i never get exited or "the jitters" sometimes i have anxiety but if its something awesome im like .....Yay(feeling akward cuz im not happy or anything) its just like life has been dulled or blunted I don't know ( i haven't been taking anti-depressents or anything) i just don't know what is wrong with me ( I've gotten enough sleep)
I AM A BITCH WITH NO PROFILE PIC :D I ALSO AM AN ALT I  HAVE NO loving SECRETS :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:
NO ONE loving CARES ITS FOOTBALL SEASIONING BITCH LIKE PEPPER
hey look 69 veiws  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:
My favorite is War Of the Worlds  It has tom  cruise and aliens attack the only loving lame part is that all the movie is is running they don't fight the aliens turns out they are ALLERGIC TO WATER SO THEY DIE IN LIKE A WEEK.
Sounds like you are 9 mate
I CANT STOP LAUGHING AT YOUR COMMENTS
U R A YELLOW snake DUST
DAMN YOU I DID THIS TO PELL ON HEEDS SERVER AND GOT PERMAD U BITCH
K so i wen't to a therapist he asked me when am i usually happy ( after i told him my problem) i said ummm on my computer probably then he asked what specifically on your computer i said probably blockland and ( a couple other games) and then he asked a couple more questions about my life and said i could leave. Later i received a letter saying that i was diagnosed with bipolar 1 and addiction to the internet blah blah blah so... im screwed
Best insult  Pm emote spam :  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
my hands are glued together
can't wait untill 69 veiws  :cookieMonster:
YEA 69 veiws
"you little Bitch"  " well at least im not as little as your richard"

" you forgetER!" " good i forget more than you do u virgin " 

Burn burn burn
XD no one loving gets it loving damnit i put raiden21 at the end of my names bitches because just plain Raiden is taken god damn no one loving gets it

I don't know what the hell is wrong with him or if he's trolling. He needs to go away.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=243571.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=242592.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=243107.0

loving hell, thank you.

its funny how sometimes hes ok and other times he acts like hes been dropped on the head and made to type stuff on his keyboard

/support

This guy is becoming the new GregTheMajor now. stuffposting and being a complete and utter idiot.

GregTheMajor
Careful. Next thing you'll know, this guy would probably be stuffting over-used, cancerous memes all over the place.

actually words can describe

Raidensecond - 69-loving, childish psychopath.

Careful. Next thing you'll know, this guy would probably be stuffting over-used, cancerous memes all over the place.
Oh stuff! I might have created a new monster!

who doesn't love a good ol' 69

Very needed thread.

His emote spam is getting annoying.

obviously op xDD
no, i like a little around the bend, if you know what i mean

it's too bad his actual 69s lasted a raidensecond

he got banned on october 1st, then again on october 9th
incredible