Author Topic: Homoloveuality! Let's discuss.  (Read 15182 times)

I don't know if this has any relevance, but according to the Bible, homoloveuality is a sin.

I don't know if this has any relevance, but according to the Bible, homoloveuality is a sin.
You are flirting with the line, mister.

The Bible said that it is an abomination, not a sin. Also, it mostly regards about the fact of brown town love, not homoloveuality. Any brown town love is wrong, only vaginal love. That's too bad for people who do oral too. Also, no semen shall be interjected outside of the vagina, so people who have nocturnal emissions are sinful people, too.

Keep it to themselves, and they're fine. Spread it around and tell people about it, kill it with fire.

Also, it mostly regards about the fact of brown town love, not homoloveuality. Any brown town love is wrong, only vaginal love. Also, no semen shall be interjected outside of the vagina,
Where is that ever said?

Keep it to themselves, and they're fine. Spread it around and tell people about it, kill it with fire.
idc if you're straight. if you tell me you are, I'm going to kill you with fire and you won't have any right to be upset (for that small amount of time you'll still be alive and burning) since you think that's okay

Saying homoloveuality is not a choice is like Saying that Religion is not a choice
A choice like loveuality or religion is a mixture between Extensive study and a single thought to begin it. For example, Me!

I used to see christanity as the one true faith and I was straight as an arrow, But now I'm Atheist And Panloveual. This was because of all the videos I've seen on the internet to make me Think about life and all the acts religion has done, good and bad, And all the possible outcomes of loveuality, both things I was oblivious of untill 2011, And now, Like I said, I'm Atheist and a Panloveual, Most of my best friends Are Homoloveuals, It's a choice, And like some choices, It takes TIME. It baffles me that some of you think it's genetic "Oh he's Good at art because he was born with those skills, he's talented!" it takes time to become talented, Sometimes it's easy, to some, Sometimes it's Extremely difficult, It's all about age, Where you are born, And how open minded you are in general.

my cat is literally gay

cats do that

Saying homoloveuality is not a choice is like Saying that Religion is not a choice

Sorry but I wasn't indoctrinated to be gay. I was raised Christian.

It's all about age, Where you are born, And how open minded you are in general.
I honestly can't believe you said something about open-mindedness right after saying that people choose to be homoloveual

what

no it's not lol

I think it's just a natural preference which we're just born with. I'm straight and I can't change that. Animals have shown to be attracted to same-genders too.

It is believed that the Greek's did it avoid overpopulation.

The Romans did it for dominance or something also because they considered having love with your wife as a nasty thing that wasn't supposed to be fun, only for baby making (I think that was the Romans.) Gay love or love with whores was like hot damn yes everyone did that. They even had gay love slaves they would take to parties and pass around like a slab of meat

cats do that

Sorry but I wasn't indoctrinated to be gay. I was raised Christian.

I beg your pardon? I wasn't saying anything related to indoctrinated. I guess I Didn't say it clearly enough?

Your parents are practically a Foundation of your morals, Though that doesn't mean that those morals can't change. you Can change them, We are sentient after all.