HOLY stuff GUYS IM GETTING HACKED

Author Topic: HOLY stuff GUYS IM GETTING HACKED  (Read 18767 times)

How come the only people who say this have been previously banned?
because those people learned from their mistakes

aka not zalot

All the ones that showed he was using the hack lol.

Yeah I couldn't see anything at all because none of the images loaded. I had no idea what this thread was about or why he got banned for it.

Yeah I couldn't see anything at all because none of the images loaded. I had no idea what this thread was about or why he got banned for it.
God I thought I was the only one who couldn't see the images. I felt left out.

because those people learned from their mistakes

aka not zalot
you got perma banned again less than a month ago...
guess you learned right????

you got perma banned again less than a month ago...
I got banned for a month for a misunderstanding by a mod who has literally no idea what he's doing and an itchy ban trigger, who was also defending his friend but didn't want to argue in the topic. Even if I was being 'homophobic', which I wasn't, that's not even a forum rule.

I got banned for a month for a misunderstanding by a mod who has literally no idea what he's doing and an itchy ban trigger, who was also defending his friend but didn't want to argue in the topic. Even if I was being 'homophobic', which I wasn't, that's not even a forum rule.
Apparently not

Ephialtes doesn't like you and he probably never will, so your best bet is to just not get into any conversations with him.

Ephialtes doesn't like you and he probably never will, so your best bet is to just not get into any conversations with him.
Thanks for the advice captain obvious.

Your ban reason was "One month: family values / Flaming (third offense, 4th ban)" - a month long ban isn't unusual when we're dealing with serial starfishs.

I've changed the ban to permanent given you've got yourself a new account to be a twat on.

Your ban reason was "One month: family values / Flaming (third offense, 4th ban)" - a month long ban isn't unusual when we're dealing with serial starfishs.
My ban has no time in the reason but it's a 4th ban. Is it permanent or just a month long?

rookie: livin' up to his name since 2011

My ban has no time in the reason but it's a 4th ban. Is it permanent or just a month long?
if it has no time stated it is most likely permanent.

I've changed the ban to permanent given you've got yourself a new account to be a twat on.
And this is why you shouldn't mess with a mod.

this post is worse than my symlink post...