Author Topic: Vehicle idea: Medieval Catapult  (Read 2062 times)

Medieval Catapult

Whats My Vision of the catapult

the catapult brick (displayed in the image) could be attached to a stance, like the pirate cannon with a seat on the left

the catapult could shoots a projectile that looks like a LEGO boulder (displayed in the image)

This would be good for medieval team death match or castle defense game

Hope you guys like the idea

This sounds like a lovey idea. I like it.

Heed made an awesome catapult (and a bunch of other awesome stuff), but he doesn't release much.

Heed made an awesome catapult (and a bunch of other awesome stuff), but he doesn't release much.
I am pretty slow at some things. I put effort into my work to make sure that i have posted it correctly and without dumb errors which you have seen in the past + on top of that is school but i try and get some things out just not as fast but i can say i will post some thing that involves textures probably soon here.... 

This sounds like a lovey idea. I like it.
and i agree with you vary lovey indeed also i don't think any one as made an add-on like this i am not sure...

I am pretty slow at some things. I put effort into my work to make sure that i have posted it correctly and without dumb errors which you have seen in the past + on top of that is school but i try and get some things out just not as fast but i can say i will post some thing that involves textures probably soon here.... 
Your not Heed.......?

Your not Heed.......?
oooh i thought you were talking about me. like.... you were talking to the other guy about me, just in a weird He.... DERP :P  
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 09:07:02 AM by murder burger »

i tried to make one once

Great idea 8/10 would use..
Bump!

If you want my unfinished catapult, i'll release it. It doesn't mount as a brick, it's just a vehicle like the PCannon. The projectile velocity isn't final and there's a bug (forget what it is) with firing that occurs sometimes.

You load up the "boulder" item into the catapult to fire rocks, and you can also load up another player and launch them.
Download!

If you want my unfinished catapult, i'll release it. It doesn't mount as a brick, it's just a vehicle like the PCannon. The projectile velocity isn't final and there's a bug (forget what it is) with firing that occurs sometimes.

You load up the "boulder" item into the catapult to fire rocks, and you can also load up another player and launch them.
Download!
ya i have heard about your catapult and it is vary nice... but what i am thinking were it has some feature of the default add on the pirate cannon to apply to the catapult like for example if you hold down the fire button the projectile will go farther and how the cannon has a full horizontal 360 spin.. I am kind of thinking it would look similar to the pirate cannon   

ya i have heard about your catapult and it is vary nice... but what i am thinking were it has some feature of the default add on the pirate cannon to apply to the catapult like for example if you hold down the fire button the projectile will go farther and how the cannon has a full horizontal 360 spin.. I am kind of thinking it would look similar to the pirate cannon   
you can hold it down and it will shoot farther/shorter. it also can rotate.

it's not final and the model isn't done and there is no base to it. the velocity for the boulder is too high and i'll have to adjust that too.

you can hold it down and it will shoot farther/shorter. it also can rotate.

it's not final and the model isn't done and there is no base to it. the velocity for the boulder is too high and i'll have to adjust that too.
oh well then i will just download that now thank you....  but this post is not over if anyone else read this

Download!
Could you make it face one direction only?

Heed if you release your ballista I will die of sheer joy.
Please? c: