Author Topic: Kalphiter- Shut. The forget. Up.  (Read 29729 times)

did we really need this? i feel like kalphiter has been really docile lately and he's not that much of a nuisance. i feel like you're just trying to kick up some dust here.
op's been holding this drama for some time:
It has taken a large amount of restraint to avoid up until now making this thread. But now I have to rant about this.

well what was the straw that broke the camel's back if kalphiter has done nothing notable recently? or am i out of the loop?

well what was the straw that broke the camel's back if kalphiter has done nothing notable recently? or am i out of the loop?
destroyer must've looked back at Kalphiter's crap n poop and snapped

then again destroyer WAS holding this topic

No, I think you're right. I haven't heard anything about this mess in a while. Why now, of all times?

did we really need this? i feel like kalphiter has been really docile lately and he's not that much of a nuisance. i feel like you're just trying to kick up some dust here.

Did you read the posts of the profile I provided? He has made multiple posts referring to RTB and Ephi in the past few days.

Did you read the posts of the profile I provided? He has made multiple posts referring to RTB and Ephi in the past few days.
Majority of those posts were in his own thread. Is he not allowed to post in his own thread?

Majority of those posts were in his own thread. Is he not allowed to post in his own thread?

I never said that. The point of this thread is that he is continually stabbing at something that will never change. He needs to realize it isn't doing him any good fighting about this, is just digging a bigger hole.

I guess you can say destroyer is a real
Destroyer

I never said that. The point of this thread is that he is continually stabbing at something that will never change. He needs to realize it isn't doing him any good fighting about this, is just digging a bigger hole.
This sorta sounds like what I was going over in that thread actually, albeit in a more aggressive way.

I had completely forgotten about Kalphiter until now

Good job. You've drawn attention to somebody who's just been picking his nose in a corner.