Kalphiter- Shut. The forget. Up.

Author Topic: Kalphiter- Shut. The forget. Up.  (Read 29438 times)

Kalphiter is like a bitchy housewife that screams if he can't have his way.

you're mad because your hosting service sucks richard
shots fired

yeah i'm pretty sure that's not the reason why hammereditor is responding to this thread

these pretzels are making me thirsty

these pretzels are making me thirsty

then drink some water you damn Bro

I don't have much problem with Kalphiter. I'm more positive to him, but his attacks on RTB and Ephialtes are pretty dumb. I just ignore when he does it because Badspot already said that if Kalphiter attacks RTB or Ephialtes he'll just ban him again.
That's why Kalphiter2 was banned. He brought up Ephialtes and insulted him. I think it's best off to ignore him, but getting out your anger and telling him to shut up was pretty much needed.

Any way, Kalphiter is a good guy in my eyes but if he attacks Ephialtes or RTB any more, Badspot will just terminate his account. If I can find Badspot's quote, I'll post it here.

If I can find Badspot's quote, I'll post it here.

On January 23, 2013, I banned you for 3 days with the following message:
You need to stop posting in the RTB hosting thread. Stop interacting with ephialtes. Just stop.
You ignored this warning so I had to permanently ban your account.  Now you're still doing this stuff.  What is wrong with you?

kalphiter is pretty stupid but honestly im not a big fan of lub but thats just a personal thing
all three of them are idiots, it's just that two of those idiots have more power than the other

I don't have much problem with Kalphiter. I'm more positive to him, but his attacks on RTB and Ephialtes are pretty dumb. I just ignore when he does it because Badspot already said that if Kalphiter attacks RTB or Ephialtes he'll just ban him again.
That's why Kalphiter2 was banned. He brought up Ephialtes and insulted him. I think it's best off to ignore him, but getting out your anger and telling him to shut up was pretty much needed.

Any way, Kalphiter is a good guy in my eyes but if he attacks Ephialtes or RTB any more, Badspot will just terminate his account. If I can find Badspot's quote, I'll post it here.

i had assumed that anyone who is aware of kalphiter's behavior in the past 6 months or so would know better than to respect him even a little

all three of them are idiots, it's just that two of those idiots have more power than the other

what's your beef with ephialtes anyways lol
in every argument he's ever involved in, i always see you criticizing him

not meant as a post to attack you, i'm really just wondering

he's a richard? it's not like it's very complicated nor difficult to see that

yeah i'm pretty sure that's not the reason why hammereditor is responding to this thread
We've already had too many drama topics and complaints about Kalphiter not shutting up.
Just leave him alone.

what's your beef with ephialtes anyways lol
in every argument he's ever involved in, i always see you criticizing him

not meant as a post to attack you, i'm really just wondering

He's mad because I called him a weeaboo friend one time. Taboo's a joke on these forums, nobody really takes him seriously.

He's mad because I called him a weeaboo friend one time. Taboo's a joke on these forums, nobody really takes him seriously.

remember that time when teaching degree

No, I am just being completely reasonable with the autism thing.

yw