Kalphiter- Shut. The forget. Up.

Author Topic: Kalphiter- Shut. The forget. Up.  (Read 29445 times)

Irelevant: I would tell Kalphiter to shut up because he's just annoying.

Destroyer forget off, Kalph hasn't done anything wrong recently. You're just trying to stir stuff up. Seriously. Kalph is allowed grudges, so is ephi they can fight all they want just don't you go getting involved and you'll be fine. I for one have not seen kalph and ephi fight out of game. You know why? Because I loving ignore them and move on. Stop sticking your nose in none of your business and forget off.
how is this no one's business when all kalphiter loving does is shove his loving blockland cloud jewnose into everything rtb related

shots fired
shots fired
We already know when a post haa heavy impact. You don't need to say 'shots fired'.

plot twist

Hammereditorsquared is Kalphiter
I've been known as Pacnet's alt for more than a year, although I am not.
I know you're joking, but I am not Kalphiter just because I support him.

how is this no one's business when all kalphiter loving does is shove his loving blockland cloud jewnose into everything rtb related
If you meant that literally, I can find many examples of when Kalphiter has not intervened in RTB stuff.

Oh yeah, you are probably still just pissed I ripped apart your drama topic. Wahhh.
Nice job stirring up old drama topics. This is just as bad as bumping them.

Taboo's a joke on these forums, nobody really takes him seriously.
God, did not know this until today.

I've been known as Pacnet's alt for more than a year, although I am not.
Wait, this all makes sense.
>Pachost fails
>Gets destroyed by Big Brother
>Returns with Hamhost

This is too much to be just a coincidence.

It's an honour to provide the pic everyone longed for.

Easy task, find Kalph.

I think this is him
Have a look at this gif.

This is him.

Didn't he get banned again?

I support this topic. I notice that Kalphiter is basically a stuffposter. When he isn't trying to pick fights because someone else has a hosting service too, he is either stuffposting elsewhere or picking fights.

He's like that Call of Duty player, when he gets killed he starts calling you the noob

(First post to drama)

Kalph hasn't done anything wrong recently......I for one have not seen kalph and ephi fight out of game. You know why? Because I loving ignore them
So you don't even know if he's done anything. You don't have a place to say whether or not Kalph stirs up stuff or not when you're not even paying attention.

they can fight all they want
Kalphiter has been told several times not to fight with Ephi, and he deliberately ignores this.

This topic is completely unneeded and the OP is a complete moron who is scraping the barrel for reasons to make a topic.

God damn there is some serious ass in that class and it doesn't look like any of those boys are equipped to handle it.

God damn there is some serious ass in that class and it doesn't look like any of those boys are equipped to handle it.
this guy is ready to handle all the ass