Kalphiter- Shut. The forget. Up.

Author Topic: Kalphiter- Shut. The forget. Up.  (Read 29455 times)

If only you could stop saying that people you dislike have autism...
But that will never happen, since the forums agrees with you.

Look, I legit have no idea who you even are besides an alt of Pacnet and I don't even know who that is. I'm not secretly teaming up with Ephialtes and the forums to try and humiliate you, which you seem to do a fine job of yourself anyway, or some other obscene paranoid delusion you have.

You've taken what everyone has said about that link in my profile literally instead of the obvious joke it was and stuff up the last page over it. This is some serious Kalphiter level autism on your part buddy; you even managed to make reference to how Ephialtes had this planned against you all along. Sorry!

Look, I legit have no idea who you even are besides an alt of Pacnet and I don't even know who that is. I'm not secretly teaming up with Ephialtes and the forums to try and humiliate you, which you seem to do a fine job of yourself anyway, or some other obscene paranoid delusion you have.

You've taken what everyone has said about that link in my profile literally instead of the obvious joke it was and stuff up the last page over it. This is some serious Kalphiter level autism on your part buddy; you even managed to make reference to how Ephialtes had this planned against you all along. Sorry!
You and the other RTB-supporting forumers can believe that I am Pacnet, after 3 years of drama.
And prove that Kalphiter, Pacnet and I have a mental disorder.

Starzy seems to have a habit of not thinking when he presses the post button. He likes to say stuff but can't back it up. Might want to work on that kid.

Nice job stirring up old drama topics. This is just as bad as bumping them.
This is the worst logic I've ever seen and you are an idiot for thinking it. The last post in that topic was 12 days ago, not even two weeks.

Even then, people post links to old topics, including drama, all the time. I've seen links posted to drama topics over a year old, I don't see you bitching about them. He responded to my topic out of spite of what I did in his topic, I guess he brought it up to then.

Posting a link is not bumping a topic. You are a moron.

You and the other RTB-supporting forumers can believe that I am Pacnet, after 3 years of drama.
so everyone who doesn't like you is a RTB-supporting forumer?
And prove that Kalphiter, Pacnet and I have a mental disorder.
Here you go, proof you've got issues

evidence #236

Just because you don't like me doesn't mean that I am dumb.

you got it backwards

you got it backwards
So tell us where Kalphiter is in the photo.

really.....
Sorry, I thought he posted the pictures here for a minute.

Sorry, I thought he posted the pictures here for a minute.
he did and someone even replied with his face...
but hold on, you're asking him things about the picture without being sure it was even posted?

vvvv
Found him:

he did and someone even replied with his face...
but hold on, you're asking him things about the picture without being sure it was even posted?

vvvv
I can't think properly when I am sleepy. Leaving.

so everyone who doesn't like you is a RTB-supporting forumer?Here you go, proof you've got issues

evidence #236
Some Internet forum is not medically accepted proof at all.

And I'm officially not going to post anything in this topic, since it will just lower my reputation and add more fuel to the fire.

Some Internet forum is not medically accepted proof at all.

im a doctor and i accept the proof

And I'm officially not going to post anything in this topic, since it will just lower my reputation and add more fuel to the fire.
So all the previous stupidity in the thread is off the record?