Kalphiter- Shut. The forget. Up.

Author Topic: Kalphiter- Shut. The forget. Up.  (Read 29452 times)

Some Internet forum is not medically accepted proof at all.
yelling and saying dumb things with a stupid handicapped-like voice while standing in the middle of a street is not medically proof also!

What's up with the 'worst forum user of the week' link on your profile?

gg baited #2013 #yoloswag420

And his low BL_ID backs it all up.

u wot m8, reverse ID discrimination doesn't help your cause at all. it's a forgetin' number related to the time of purchase.

Banning kalpy poo from a server he regularly joins seems to be the only way to rid thyself of his nuisance. In my times of dealing with kalp, he usually joins the server and starts criticizing aspects of the server harshly and in an inappropriate manner. Then whenever he is reprimanded for his unneeded commentary he tries to argue with the admin(s) about why his punishment was unfair and how the admin(s) are abusive and should be de-admined. It turns into a repeating cycle until he gets permanently banned.

Some Internet forum is not medically accepted proof at all.
im a doctor and i accept the proof
I am a licensed physician assistant and this is acceptable evidence.  Pacnet, you have autism.  I'm sorry.

I call people like kalphiter "hot stuffs"
Hanmereditor is now considered a hot stuff.

Just another cookie who thinks he can outdo RTB.

RTB is like an ipod in the mp3 player market.
Its well designed, and is very popular.
But, there is always some clown who thinks they're good enough to stomp it.

Competition is good for the consumers' sake. But, incompetence isnt.

Banning kalpy poo from a server he regularly joins seems to be the only way to rid thyself of his nuisance. In my times of dealing with kalp, he usually joins the server and starts criticizing aspects of the server harshly and in an inappropriate manner. Then whenever he is reprimanded for his unneeded commentary he tries to argue with the admin(s) about why his punishment was unfair and how the admin(s) are abusive and should be de-admined. It turns into a repeating cycle until he gets permanently banned.
i used to be friends with kalphiter actually. one day he joined my server and just shat on it constantly. i mean full on. he insulted every aspect of it, then left.

i used to be friends with kalphiter actually. one day he joined my server and just shat on it constantly. i mean full on. he insulted every aspect of it, then left.
He is probably envious of your good looks and well defined abdomen.

Just because you don't like me doesn't mean that I am dumb.
You're not dumb because I dislike you, I dislike you because you're dumb.

I remember how there was stuff loads of drama topics about this, And all of it is completely true. He joins a server just to stuff on it and when he gets banned he cries about it to the forums, And when the server turns out to be hosted by Kaphost he would go apestuff because he got banned from a server hes hosting for someone else.

You're not dumb because I dislike you, I dislike you because you're dumb.
What the forget is this?

What the forget is this?

it's pretty self-explanatory. hammereditor says that just because people dislike him, it doesn't mean he's dumb...when the fact that people dislike is because they think he's dumb.

really not hard to grasp at all.

it's pretty self-explanatory. hammereditor says that just because people dislike him, it doesn't mean he's dumb...when the fact that people dislike is because they think he's dumb.

really not hard to grasp at all.
I know but just reading it felt like a serious mindforget.

is reading hard for you or something?

is reading hard for you or something?
It said the fact that he's dumb isn't the reason he dislikes hammer.
And then right after that he says he hates hammer because hammer is dumb.
So he's pretty much being a hypocrite. Anyways we need to stop this conversation. We're pretty much derailing the thread a bit.

I remember that..

It was on your old city rpg, right?