Kalphiter- Shut. The forget. Up.

Author Topic: Kalphiter- Shut. The forget. Up.  (Read 29441 times)

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/ieGcEm3.png[/img]

yw
I already had that sig'd :3

wait has kal posted in this thread

idk if he got banned or something and made an alt

wait has kal posted in this thread

idk if he got banned or something and made an alt
Kalphiter made a third alt, but he hasn't posted here as far as i know

Kalphiter made a third alt, but he hasn't posted here as far as i know
You didn't know about the Kalphiter3 account until now?

plot twist

Hammereditorsquared is Kalphiter

You didn't know about the Kalphiter3 account until now?
No. He just was saying that he did to remind other uses because there is always one that does not know most likely.

No. He just was saying that he did to remind other uses because there is always one that does not know most likely.
I was responding to Niven, but I accidentally quoted you instead of him.

I was responding to Niven, but I accidentally quoted you instead of him.
Oh. :I

Destroyer forget off, Kalph hasn't done anything wrong recently. You're just trying to stir stuff up. Seriously. Kalph is allowed grudges, so is ephi they can fight all they want just don't you go getting involved and you'll be fine. I for one have not seen kalph and ephi fight out of game. You know why? Because I loving ignore them and move on. Stop sticking your nose in none of your business and forget off.

Stop sticking your nose in none of your business and forget off.
are you loving handicapped? This is a public forum board, people shouldn't have to put up with stuff that kalphiter posts, and also, ephi isn't so innocent either, though, not as bad as kalph.

Destroyer forget off, Kalph hasn't done anything wrong recently. You're just trying to stir stuff up. Seriously. Kalph is allowed grudges, so is ephi they can fight all they want just don't you go getting involved and you'll be fine. I for one have not seen kalph and ephi fight out of game. You know why? Because I loving ignore them and move on. Stop sticking your nose in none of your business and forget off.

Wow, what an aggressive one you are! I like how you say don't get involved yet that is what the drama section is all about. I got to thinking though, that was an extremely hostile response. It can't just be about me attacking Kalph.

Oh yeah, you are probably still just pissed I ripped apart your drama topic. Wahhh.

Kalph hasn't done anything wrong recently

well la de loving da. hes earned his way back into our hearts by not being a douche for a week or so.