Author Topic: Re: "I am quitting"  (Read 19242 times)

because people think everything is 1000x funnier if it's said by badspot

if someone else said that i doubt there'd be as much "omg my sides xD"
If I said it, everybody would be telling me to forget off.

People who were supporting Aromania switched sides immediately as soon as badspot made his brown townogy.

If he left his computer logged into his share trading site and his friend bought a bunch of stuff you can't just ring the stock market and get the money back. Learn to lock your computer or suffer the consequences - call it a life lesson at the low price of $20. I stand by my ban.
Actually, you can tell your credit card company/bank to request a chargeback or report for theft. You can also sue the friend who did that. Bad brown townogy.

I don't know why people are arguing this - rules are rules.
Learn to lock your computer or suffer the consequences - call it a life lesson at the low price of $20. I stand by my ban.
These arguments are much better. Once you pardon Aromania, everybody could be spamming the forums and blame it on their friends (even though it was the real case for Aroma) therefore pardoning Aromania would be setting a bad precedent for the forums.

Actually, you can tell your credit card company/bank to request a chargeback or report for theft. You can also sue the friend who did that. Bad brown townogy.

I don't think you know how trading works lol. My only mistake was making an brown townogy kids wouldn't understand. My bad, next time I'll stick to food-based ones.

he can get 20 dollars back for doing loveual favors on craigslist

These arguments are much better. Once you pardon Aromania, everybody could be spamming the forums and blame it on their friends (even though it was the real case for Aroma) therefore pardoning Aromania would be setting a bad precedent for the forums.
Sure but like I said, it caused to harm besides breaking a rule. It broke the rule, sure but it wasnt like "Im leaving because life sucks and I hate you all and Badspot sucks eggs" or anything like that.

Rules are rules I know but it kinda suprises me how some things that are actually kinda disturbing can be perfectly ok but this is a perma ban.

he can get 20 dollars back for doing loveual favors on craigslist

yeah dont unban this is a quickie and easy way to earn money

You blow my sides as always badspot.
Is my sense of humor really dull or was this not funny at all?
hehe badspot posted so funey

Oh wow, 20 dollars? Because that is so much.

I don't think you know how trading works lol. My only mistake was making an brown townogy kids wouldn't understand. My bad, next time I'll stick to food-based ones.
pretty sure you could stop the transfer by the way

And you decide to go right to ad hominem when your logic doesn't work.

I never disagreed with you on the whole that you should not unban Aroma, I just said your brown townogy was wrong.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chargeback

Rules are rules I know but it kinda suprises me how some things that are actually kinda disturbing can be perfectly ok but this is a perma ban.
I agree with Ephi on the broader scale that Aroma should not be unbanned. I know you think that might be unjust, but it is on a broader scale. If aroma were to be unbanned, what about the influx of people who will spam the forums with garbage and blame it on their friends? Is an account of one user worth compromising the entire forum? And also, like ephi said, it was a valuable life lesson for $20. If I can buy a life lesson for $20, I would've bought a box of them.

If aroma were to be unbanned, what about the influx of people who will spam the forums with garbage and blame it on their friends? Is an account of one user worth compromising the entire forum?
Do you not remember the posts that were under twenty seconds apart?

I never disagreed with you on the whole that you should not unban Aroma, I just said your brown townogy was wrong.

I agree with Ephi on the broader scale that Aroma should not be unbanned. I know you think that might be unjust, but it is on a broader scale. If aroma were to be unbanned, what about the influx of people who will spam the forums with garbage and blame it on their friends? Is an account of one user worth compromising the entire forum? And also, like ephi said, it was a valuable life lesson for $20. If I can buy a life lesson for $20, I would've bought a box of them.
Sure but like I said, it caused to harm besides breaking a rule. It broke the rule, sure but it wasnt like "Im leaving because life sucks and I hate you all and Badspot sucks eggs" or anything like that.

Oh wow, 20 dollars? Because that is so much.
pretty much this

go mow some lawns, do some chores, or this time of year rake some leaves. im willing to bet that a lot of people in your neighborhood will fork some dollars your way if you do some grunt work for them.

Do you not remember the posts that were under twenty seconds apart?
I never said Aroma spammed the forums. I agree that it was his friend who did it. I just predict that everybody will be using the 'my friend did it" argument to justify their spam.

I never said Aroma spammed the forums. I agree that it was his friend who did it. I just predict that everybody will be using the 'my friend did it" argument to justify their spam.
Jeez. No most wouldnt be using "my friend did it" because most honestly dont give a crap about the forums. They will make actually leaving posts that are malicious. They threaten to dos or whatever to the forums or they spam gore. OR sometimes they just say stuff like life sucks.

Pandan did a "plea for sympathy" post and "im leaving this topic because bla" and he had what, a one week ban or something like that?

Yeah I know what a chargeback is and you don't know how purchasing shares works. Pro tip: You don't just hand your credit card over to a stock market.

Like I said, I'll dumb it down for you next time.