Author Topic: Re: "I am quitting"  (Read 18815 times)

wtf thats not how you win an argument

No, it's how you stop one when the opposing party has zero experience in the actual world.
Or at least hasn't had to deal with the same bullstuff that you(I) have. They're probably still learning to drive.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 11:37:28 AM by ResonKinetic »

No, it's how you stop one when the opposing party has zero experience in the actual world.
boom, night fox confirmed for gay furry cave dweller

Or at least hasn't had to deal with the same bullstuff that you(I) have. They're probably still learning to drive.
experience is irrelevant, cops know what they can and can't do, and if they do something they can't do, and you know that they can't do it, there is nothing stopping you from saying something about it. when they know you know they will stop

ps I have my license. and you certainly don't act 23

Like I said before, you should really try it. It will be a great learning experience.

you know people go to court all the time to object traffic violations lol

What about you? Can you confirm your age?

except its 100x easier to just kiss the cops ass and get off scott-free?

except its 100x easier to just kiss the cops ass and get off scott-free?
not the point though

not the point though

that was the point he was making. it's always better to just kiss the cops ass since theyre calling the shots, and it's up to them whether you're in trouble or not

that was the point he was making. it's always better to just kiss the cops ass since theyre calling the shots, and it's up to them whether you're in trouble or not
he said that you cannot object a cops ruling but you can is what I'm saying

But that doesn't change any damage that was done when time was of the essence.
Like when you're late for something after being pulled over.

he said that you cannot object a cops ruling but you can is what I'm saying

he means its not practical.

I suppose it was a bad example, but bringing it back to a more on-topic level...

There isn't much that can be done in Aromania's case, and Badspot has obviously shown where he stands on the matter. On top of that, there doesn't seem to be a way to make him change his decision, so we all just have to live with the man's way of dealing with things.

Badspot

• Administrator
This is a terrible brown townogy. A forum account can be unbanned at no cost as opposed to a free sandwich using up materials.

Trust and reputation are finite resources which are consumed when you willfully violate the posted rules. 
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 01:12:11 PM by Badspot »

Trust and reputation are finite resources.

I actually laughed at this.

Trust and reputation are finite resources which are consumed when you willfully violate the posted rules. 

Ninja editing to explain made it not funny.