50 (31.1%)
Twice
19 (11.8%)
Three times
15 (9.3%)
Much more than that!
17 (10.6%)

Total Members Voted: 161

Author Topic: Have You Ever Been Banned?  (Read 7441 times)

Just a thought to see how many users have been banned in their duration on the forums on all accounts, and if they have any alts.

I was banned once for spamming an emote all around that went something like "._." except it was on my ipod. Hey, i you want there's a drama topic here (Wow looking back I was a real dumbass back then)

i'm an alt of an alt of an alt of an alt

two of my alts were banned multiple times, one perma, though the perma ban was really for no reason in my opinion

yes, a few times
once i got banned for posting unrelated images, and once i got banned for talking in a dumb code i made up (which was probably impossible to figure out, anyways) and i think i might've gotten banned one other time but i forget

i've never been permabanned though

EDIT: wait i remember
i also got banned for making a "don't post in this" topic that was related to some topic fad

banned permanently for saying
get loving banned

User was banned for this post

Twice, one for rickrolling and another for a dismissive post + stuffting on the brony thread

But I've never been perma'd

Once I got banned for 2 weeks for being an internet lawyer.

On my first account I was banned once for spamming, then permanently for the same thing.

On my second account I was banned permanently for blowing my top at people.

4+ years ago ^

This account has been banned once for rule number 5.

Banned for ambiguous post.

So I've never really been banned for being handicapped :D

banned permanently for saying
oh good lord that's gold

Anyways, there was this one time I accidentally hit post before I was done typing.
aaand it resulted in this.

1. For bumping in drama

2. Flaming glass

and 3 i got pm revoked for some reason, i forget

Never been perma'd

two of my alts were banned multiple times, one perma, though the perma ban was really for no reason in my opinion
post profiles of alts

I have never been banned yet.
I'm a good little boy.